• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 3.0 on eBay

joeyfino

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I have really enjoyed this product and have seen it on eBay and would love to believe that it is real. Was wondering if I should take a chance on it? Also, I heard IML might be coming out with a DMZ Msten stack, which is very close to the 3.0. If that is the case I would rather just wait until that comes out. Would love to know when this would be available. Thanks in advance for any info!![/FONT]

Hey Joey

Anytime you order off ebay there is risk. The DMZ 3.0 was highly counterfeited when it was made with the BSL label (not saying BSL counterfeited it, just that version was the one counterfeited)

If you can find an old IML one, with an expired date, its' probably legit.

IML is not making an Msten and DMZ combo unfortunately.

What we do have is the Super DMZ 5.0. Although not as potent per say as the 3.0, it actually has a blend of legal DSHEA compliant compounds that convert to several hormones on the bloodstream. It is VERY effective and safe. It is also on sale now. I would personally suggest running it at 3 caps per day minimum (4 if you can afford it) for 30-60 days.

Remember to use PCT after you are done, I prefer Econtrol and Ultra Male combos for 30-60 days.

You can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% at checkout on any items that I mentioned.

Good luck :)

Back