• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

sdmz2.0 still have sd in some??

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
this could be totally false but i read this was posted yesterday on a forum other then here

"Just got some Super DMZ 2.0. Rx

The ingredients state 10mg DMZ and 10mg SD.

So, i dont get it? Did i get sent the old formula or sumthing? Or did they go back to the old formula?"

he said he just received it but is from i believe aussy... just curious as i know a couple people about to order from one of the retailers who still have it other than blackstone and wanted to be sure it will be the msten product not sd. and they are listed on the iml site so i assume they are legit.
thanks

also didnt know if i could post a link to another forum but i would be happy to if someone would like to respond to him or anyone is welcome to pm me for the link

yeah reason i asked is because he said he got the 2.0 version but with sd in it ,was on a aussie gymforum i knew the difference but was wondering because he stated he got the 2.0

2.0 contains methylsten and dimethazine. He may have received the old version from a retailer if it has SD.

yeah thats why i asked because he swore it said 2.0 on the label. someone i know directed me to that board as they are over there and asked me if i could ship it to them but he wanted to be sure he got the msten version so they asked me to check that thread to see what i thought. im assuming he got the old stuff also. thanks ill direct him here to this thread.

yeah thats why i asked because he swore it said 2.0 on the label. someone i know directed me to that board as they are over there and asked me if i could ship it to them but he wanted to be sure he got the msten version so they asked me to check that thread to see what i thought. im assuming he got the old stuff also. thanks ill direct him here to this thread.

If its printed with a red 2.0 its the methylsten version.

as stated, id it has 2.0 on the label there's no SD

great thank you everyone he said he read the thread and is fine now with it!! thank you for verifying it for me.

Back