• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sylvester Stallone: I'm Definitely Fighting Drago In 'Creed 2'

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sylvester Stallone: I'm Definitely Fighting Drago In 'Creed 2'

It's a rematch more than 30 years in the making ... Rocky Balboa vs. Ivan Drago -- and it's GOING DOWN in "Creed 2," so says Sylvester Stallone.

Sly teased that Drago's coming back to the big screen for the "Creed" sequel -- but no one's really sure what the storyline will be.

Now, another clue ... with Stallone telling TMZ Sports things are definitely going to get violent between Rocky and Drago -- "You know I gotta hit Drago once."

Of course, Drago -- played by Dolph Lundgren -- killed Apollo Creed in "Rocky IV." And the rumblings are that Adonis Creed will fight Drago's kid to get revenge.

BONUS -- Stallone also weighed in on Floyd Mayweather's projected $300 MILLION payday for the McGregor fight.

Sly's shocked ... that he's not making MORE!

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/sylvester-stallone-mayweather-three-hundred-million/

Attachments

• sly.jpg
    sly.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 4
Sensory overload for an 80's kid like me..

Back