• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme Stack - Journal

kelisa

Registered
Reaction score
finally goods arrived. suppose to take 1 cap twice a day, but got too excited and took 2caps an hour before hitting the gym. Felt slightly stronger, but I am sure after several weeks, the halo would take a fuller effect.

Next Monday will start 3caps on halo, but this week, just take 2 caps per day to see how my body feels about it.

Sounds good, kill it!

Btw, any pre cycle stats for a comparative analysis at the end of the cycle? And what is your primary goal with this cycle?

Oh ya..

Male
Age 42
Ht 5'10"
Wt 165
Bf 21%

Primary goal to addin more muscle and then cut. Target bf 10 and target wt 175.

I also do other sports, so I won't be bulking up too much.

Any suggestions, criticism, pointers are welcome.

Definitely do not attempt to cut in PCT or directly after.. your chances of keeping your gains if you drop your calories will drop significantly. Keep it clean and right around maintenance... and you should look at a nice recomp.

Ya, that is my concern too. I am concern abt the shrinkage after pct, after reading so many things abt it.

I will continue w whey protein, NCAA, glutamine, male multi, omega..

Maybe even some Osta Rx? :D Good luck on your run man! I lost about 10lb of fat on mine so far, if you're fairly strict on the diet and put in the work at the gym you should be pretty happy when all is said and done!

10lbs of fat? That is great news!!! I can be very strict with my diet, and super selective with my protein intakes(grill chicken breast, salmon, beef and whole talipia), plus protein shake after workout is a must!

If I can shed 10lbs of fat, that would be 1/3 mission complete, plus adding on some leans!!

Whoa!!!

Maybe even some Osta Rx? :D Good luck on your run man! I lost about 10lb of fat on mine so far, if you're fairly strict on the diet and put in the work at the gym you should be pretty happy when all is said and done!

Osta sounds like a plan. Been reading on it awhile. My summary:

Osta RX is:
SARM,
non- PH?
no sides on liver?

It's doable, but you gotta do that cardio.... I do mine right after workouts, burns more calories. Also if your focus is to cut fat, you probably won't see drastic strength gains... I'm still working out with the same weights I was 6 weeks ago

Either way, I ll be happy. Gain some leans and lose some bf.

Today, day 3.

Mood, motivated.
Workout till failures.
Strength, no gain yet.
Muscle, volume increased a bit

keep killin it brother..if your looking to extend your cycle and keep cutting bf% then at the start of week 3 start taking cyanostane rx and osta rx.

thatll extend ur cycle to a 6 week cycle...and when you start pct, continue osta rx @2 caps aday...youll shed good bf% with that setup! and more strength!

Swole, if I start cynostance at week 3, does that mean I don't start my pct of the first cycle?

Cyno requires pct.

If the above is true, I might consider osta rx, either right after pct or 2 weeks before end of my first cycle.

What say u guys?:confused:

Day 6,
Weight gained 1kg
Strength, felt stronger.
Motivation, 110%
But aching all over!

Today, i am adding another 25mg of HALO, a total of 75mg/day all the way..

My muscle usually aches the most on the second day of training. I also take recovery drink to speed up recovery so I can train harder earlier.

Day 8
Did Chest superset w traps. inclined dbs and bench.

Should have started this thread in the Journal & Logs section. be sure to drink plenty of water, eat lots of food and protein, train like your life depended on it and last but not least sleep. Be sure to get rest as your body grows when u sleep. You will see an improvement in strength and size if the above is followed.

Should have started this thread in the Journal & Logs section. be sure to drink plenty of water, eat lots of food and protein, train like your life depended on it and last but not least sleep. Be sure to get rest as your body grows when u sleep. You will see an improvement in strength and size if the above is followed.

Yeah, I only noticed after posting this thread here.

Feeling impatience everyday. Cant wait till end of cycle. Tonight, will include NO for more burst of strength.

Last night worked on chest and back till failure. My failure means out of strength. Today, my chest felt no pain or sore. Felt like I didnt push enough. Hopefully tonight with NO, I can do more reps.

Why cant you wait for it to end :S ?? or just the end results?

Yeah, I only noticed after posting this thread here.

Feeling impatience everyday. Cant wait till end of cycle. Tonight, will include NO for more burst of strength.

Last night worked on chest and back till failure. My failure means out of strength. Today, my chest felt no pain or sore. Felt like I didnt push enough. Hopefully tonight with NO, I can do more reps.

How heavy are you lifting? have someone spot you and also go negative after failure for every set. Just push yourself the mind is very strong.

Progress looks solid!!!

How heavy are you lifting? have someone spot you and also go negative after failure for every set. Just push yourself the mind is very strong.

Not all the time i can get a buddy to assist. But i ll push to the fullest, then rest for about 45seconds to a min, then push another 3-5reps.

Last Saturday did 20km run in the morning. then hit the gym later in the afternoon for an hour. On Sunday, rested well. Felt super tired all over, super lerthagic. Drank lots of water also supplemented w recovery drinks. overworked on my biceps last week, probably got some tissue tear coz of some pain there. Monday felt better.

Monday night, did leg press 10sets, 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50reps. Superset with calf press. then did declined crunch 5sets till failure. cooldown w 10mins cycle on easy.

Last edited:
In november i have 2 events I signed up. 1 full marathon run and a powerman(run-cycle-run). I am hoping I can build up my cores by then. Might have to increase my gym sessions to 6days. Currently, i am doing 4days gym, and 2days cardio on the road.

Question on weight gain, I mean lean mass. So far, I have gained about 1kg. Been running for about 12days. Am I under gained? Or is the weight gain skewed towards week4? Thanks in advance guys! :cool:

thanks biggie. looks like i have to load up my protein intake. when i just turned veteran, (age 40) I took part in a 60k trail run, and I came out almost last in my class. there were even granpas that overtook me and asked me, "Are u ok son?" :eek:

Completed week 2.

Sudden jump in weight by 2kg, totaled to 3kg gained so far.

Motivation level up again to 110%.

Focus on protein loading, hydration and pushing new failures.

Back