• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme/Cyanostane stack @ 42

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
I figured I will share this with you guys here. I will include before and after pics of my progress as I go along. I have enjoyed the logs of other members and wanted to share my own personal experiences.
To start, I am 42 years old, married and a father of 3. I have been working out for 3 years and have decided to take it a little more serious now for the last year and a half. I am not in this journey alone, my wife is also into this same sport. She, as I type, is running her first pro hormone cycle, week 1 of Halo For Her.
I have learned the most from this forum and the members on here. It just makes me more comfortable knowing there is always a willing, helping hand out there on this site and people who will also look out for you.
Now to business!!!. I just started back 2 weeks ago. I was off for 9 weeks to have a minor umbilical hernia fixed and to give my shoulder some heal time. I cannot emphasize enough, as the rest of you know, how important a good diet is. I am in the process of a bulking phase.
Being off, my normal weight of 185 went down to 176lbs. I figured 4-6 weeks training should be good enough to get back into the swing of things before starting my cycle.
My stats: 42 years young, 6' in height. Starting weight was 176lbs at returning to body building, current weight 2 weeks later with proper diet, I am at 187lbs.
My training schedule starts at 5:30am, 5-6 days a week and last approx. 45-60 minutes. I usually use Y3T training with slight modifications. I work one muscle group per day; Monday-shoulders, Tuesday-arms, Wednesday-legs, Thursday-off, Friday-back, Saturday- chest, Sunday-off.
In the 2nd week of Y3T, I like to add FST-7 at the end of each workout. After a 3 week cycle of Y3T, in the 4th week, I like to hit everything with DTP, just to keep everything guessing and confused. ( hopefully I have not confused everyone with the workout systems I use)!!!
I did not realize the time and I have to leave. I would like to put in my diet and leave some recipes my wife makes.
I have to take my son to a charity wrestling match to watch. ( please don't laugh!)
Be back soon!
Regards,
Matt.

Good stuff bro. I'll be following along. What's your dosing for the Halo/Cyano?

My stack would consist of the following,
Week 1 and 2: 2 caps of Halo Extreme
Week 3: 2 caps of Cyanostance and 1 of Halo Extreme
Beginning of week 4, depending on how I feel, I will add back in the 2nd Halo Extreme to make it 2 of Cyanostane and 2 of Halo Extreme. If all is well, I will run 2 and 2 for a week 5 and maybe a week 6.

As far as my diet goes, here is what a typical day consist of, and this is a big thanks to my wife who puts allot of effort into it also. Just to mention, I have a very mild gluten intolerance, which kind of helps, being wheat flour is substituted with brown rice flour.

- awake at 4:45am and have a pre-workout drink with a homemade oatmeal power bar. ( recipe to follow)
-5:15 am take BCAAs, multi vitamin, and glutamine with orange juice.
- leave and arrive at gym 5:30 am and train for 45-60 minutes.
-7:00am get home after being away 1 hour, and have morning breakfast, 2 tablespoons of olive oil to scramble my egg whites with turkey bacon or extra lean ground sirloin homemade patties. I will also have a MASS GAINER shake while I make my breakfast and take Omega 3s.
-9:30 am I will have a banana, trail mix and greek yogurt. Also, option of brown rice cake with organic almond/ peanut butter spread.
- 10:30 am, I will have my first portion of last nights left overs, consisting of either chicken or steak with red pepper stir fry
- 1:00pm, I will have my second portion of last nights supper.
-3:00pm I will have an apple with trail mix
-4:30 pm, I will have a protein shake
-5:00-5:30 pm, SUPPER TIME!!!!
-7:30 pm protein shake and a cottage cheese cup with some almonds.
-9:00 pm Casein shake just before bed.

Homemade Oatmeal breakfast bars:
I use this when waking up in the morning, being time limited before going to the gym; ( my wife is the one who makes them!)
-Gluten free oats @ 1 1/2 cups
-1 1/3 cups of gluten free Rice Crispys ( made with brown rice)
Put these 2 together in a separate bowl. Set aside.

In a pot on the stove, add;
1/3 cup of natural honey
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/3 cup of sweetener. My wife uses Palm Sugar. You can substitute brown sugar or xylitol.
*OPTIONAL: 1/3 cup of all natural peanut butter. We mix natural almond butter with the natural peanut butter. Almond is high in protein.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Pour liquid mix into the oat/rice crispy bowl and mix well.
Pour into lightly greased 9" x 13" or equal pan and press into pan level.
Let stand to set.
Cut into squares and enjoy.

Homemade Oatmeal breakfast bars:
I use this when waking up in the morning, being time limited before going to the gym; ( my wife is the one who makes them!)
-Gluten free oats @ 1 1/2 cups
-1 1/3 cups of gluten free Rice Crispys ( made with brown rice)
Put these 2 together in a separate bowl. Set aside.

In a pot on the stove, add;
1/3 cup of natural honey
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/3 cup of sweetener. My wife uses Palm Sugar. You can substitute brown sugar or xylitol.
*OPTIONAL: 1/3 cup of all natural peanut butter. We mix natural almond butter with the natural peanut butter. Almond is high in protein.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Pour liquid mix into the oat/rice crispy bowl and mix well.
Pour into lightly greased 9" x 13" or equal pan and press into pan level.
Let stand to set.
Cut into squares and enjoy.

That recipe looks pretty cool. I might try that out sometime. Any updates brother?

Hey GospelWarrior,
I did my weekly weigh in. On sunday, finish of week 3, my weight was 192 lbs. Two more weeks and then I plan on running my cycle. I am happy with my natural gains so far. I know it has all to do with sticking to my proper diet. I am getting more motivated also when I am seeing the results.
Hey, give that recipe a go!! My wife always makes sure they are available for me! They come in handy waking up at 4:45 am!
Thanks for asking how things have been!
Regards,
Matt.

Matt - congrats on getting priorities in order (i.e. nutrition/training etc.) prior to supplementing with PH/DS. So many people make the mistake of relying solely on supplements without first getting the basics in place. Keep us posted on the cycle...I'm actually going to be doing Cyano/Halo for the last 4 weeks of my prep for the Jr. USAs next year.

Thanks SVTO3DAL. I have learn to control anxiety issues I was having the last few years. I use to teach as a college professor in the evenings, work full time running a nuclear fabrication division during the day, maintain our own family business, and be a husband and father. I had allot in me when I was younger to keep it up, but as I got older, it started to wear on me. Anxiety would start to plague me, stress levels would elevate, cortisol levels would peak, test level would drop, estrogen would creep up,,, I was a mess! LOL!.
I learn in the last 9 months that my health and kids are more important than anything else. I left teaching at the college, down sized our family fab shop, and work only 36 hrs. at my full time day job. I finally found I can breath normal. No more heavy chest feeling.
Now, returning to weight training, and I would like to call it body building because I honestly want to try and compete in a show maybe in spring. I will never be in the kind of great shape you are in, but I really have this drive in my heart to do this and I love every minute of it. I at times cannot wait to go to bed, just knowing the minute I get up, I am heading to the gym. My wife has dedicated allot of efforts into what we eat and takes good care of use in that way,,, ( and me in others,,LOL), to help me do what I want too.
My new calm self with out the excess stress has shown and proven to me, and hopefully others around me, that it will make a difference sticking to a proper program and DIET!.
I hope the best for you at the Jr. USAs and I am sure you will give it shit to prepare for it! You look well on your way to winning a title!
I will be starting the same, Halo/Cyan with in a couple of weeks. I will be sure to update now, and then.
Thanks again!
Regards,
Matt.

Just finished week 4. Weight only went up to 193lbs. Although, I trained legs twice this week, beginning of the week on quads by themselves and at the end of the week hams/glutes by themselves. I am sure I burnt allot more energy and calories.
2 more weeks than I will start my cycle. I will see if I can hit the 200 lb mark before.

Start to pre load this week on my IronMaglabs Cycle support. Weight has not changed at all in the last week. I have been floating between 191-193. I have also been feeling a little fatigued. I am taking Monday and Tuesday off of the gym to rest up. I will then hit Wed.-Sat. using DTP. ( DTP has been discussed in another thread. Basically a high rep/pyramid system to really flush and pump blood into those slow twitch fibers). Sunday is rest.
Monday will begin the cycle. I will get some photos taken on Sunday, and then for a laugh, I will post them along with the photos taken 3 weeks ago.

Start to pre load this week on my IronMaglabs Cycle support. Weight has not changed at all in the last week. I have been floating between 191-193. I have also been feeling a little fatigued. I am taking Monday and Tuesday off of the gym to rest up. I will then hit Wed.-Sat. using DTP. ( DTP has been discussed in another thread. Basically a high rep/pyramid system to really flush and pump blood into those slow twitch fibers). Sunday is rest.
Monday will begin the cycle. I will get some photos taken on Sunday, and then for a laugh, I will post them along with the photos taken 3 weeks ago.

Time for beast mode bro. Can't wait to start hearing about your progress!

First week of cycle finished. I started day 1 and 2 taking 2 Halo Ex. spaced out evenly. Starting day 3, I stepped it up to 3 Halo spaced evenly. I always take them with my fish oil and natural organic peanut butter oatmeal bars. I have noticed near the end of the week I was feeling a little more harder. I also finished off my 1st week with chest. I would normally push 60 lbs dumbbells for my incline press. I have had issues with my left shoulder from the past, and so far it is holding up well, I just have to stay away from barbell bench press. But, at the end of this week, I did my dumbbell incline press with 75lbs dumbbells for 3 sets of 10 reps. For me, that was quit an improvement, complete control, focusing on squeeze and form. With the way I was able to execute the 3 sets of 10 reps, I could have gone up in weight, but I wanted to be safe than sorry and move up to it slowly. My weight has moved up to 196 lbs.

Finishing off 2nd week of Halo @ 3 a day. My weight is at 197. Unfortunately I have had everything from sore throat to sinus infection and congested lungs this whole week. Even today, I did not have the drive that I normally should. I get tired of making positive progress, to only get some kind of a set back. I am going to bite the bullet, once again, and take 2 days off to hopefully let the lungs clear out all the shit.

I am going to bite the bullet, once again, and take 2 days off to hopefully let the lungs clear out all the shit.[/QUOTE]
Smart choice IMO. Get yourself good rest, keep eating and drink LOTS of water. You still have plenty of time on cycle so just do it right and get over the illness. Being 2 weeks into the cycle you are only just now really starting to see the benefits of the PH anyhow. You will also continue to see gains a few weeks after you stop taking your stack as well so don't get discouraged. Also if your BP is in check a good pre-workout with 1.3 dmaa will really help with the nasal congestion but don't stack it with any other cold meds. Just a thought. Good luck!

969- Hope you're feeling better. It's that time of year where there's more bad guys floating around out there. My allergies have been acting up a little and affecting my sinuses, lately, as well. I've been trying to avoid the antihisitmine and decongestant I would normally use and see if I can wait it out.

I was looking back and saw where you were going to run a DTP workout on this cycle. I also saw a reference to your incline presses so I'm wondering if you're using DTP or not and if so, how it's going with the Halo/Cyano.

I finally decided that DTP would be too much for me right now and I'm glad that I did. I figured it would be awesome on SDMZ2 or Meta-Drol X. I did a trial-run with DTP on arms, twice. Never did get the weight quite low enough to where I could complete the entire double-pyramid (not sure what else to call it) but did have the most amazing pump in my arms from both trials that I've ever experienced. Awesome to experience and left me wondering what would happen if you were on cycle or even seriously loaded with pre and intra workout supps at the time.. LOL

I decided to start out with Kris' 12 week daily trainer/transformation program. I was ready to run it on my Cyano cycle but that got delayed by some worrisome lab results. I've got more tests next week. Hoping that my labs were a fluke and that I'll finally be good to go. I'm really liking the 12-week program a lot. The huge variety and intensity is nearly kicking my butt! Finally got my cardio down, too.

Again, hope you get to feeling better and are able to kick butt in your workouts! A sinus infection was all it ever took to completely knock me out of the loop. Oh, don't forget to let me know if you're using DTP.

Hi musle69!
I have used DTP in my training. I do not run it all the time. I might wing it every 5-6 weeks, I will do a DTP week. It is just to keep my system confused. I will use Monday for shoulders, Tuesday for arms, Wed. for legs, Thursday rest, Fri. back, and Sat Chest. Sunday is rest day again. I don't use it too often, just when things get a little stale, I like to kick it in with DTP. If I were to do it for back to back weeks, I would feel a little over worked, as it is a good cardio workout also. It is great for that pump! It is hard to determine the weight to use at times. You might have to adjust throughout your sets in order to complete it. You can also use a rest pause method to help complete your reps, or drop the weight throughout the range if needed.
Hopefully lab results work out for the best for you. Keep us posted!
Take care.
Regards.

Hi Roadstar,
So far, so good! I am taking 3 Halo per day and 2 Cyano a day. I have had zero issues or problems. I am mid week of week 4. I am at 201lbs. Strength has increase somewhat, but my aggressiveness in the gym is coming on more. I guess I would call it more focused.
I have some pictures that my wife has taken, but it is only a matter of time to get her to size them so I can share them. I only wish I had more pics of before, when I was at 176 lbs. I am already looking forward to planning out a new cycle once I have finished this one.
The only downfall is most of my work jeans and dress pants are getting really tight.

I should emphasize too, the next run I am planning will be with Super-DMZ. Possibly stacking with Cyano???? I will have time to figure it out. I just want to bulk during the winter as much as I can.

Glad to hear all is going well for you. I would recommend getting some osta to bridge between cycles to help maintain your gains. As for future bulking stacks I can tell you that I am quite pleased so far with my halo/sdmz 2.0 stack. As for the idea of doing a cyano/sdmz stack.....Cyano and sdmz both have dimethazine in them and stacking them together would give you too much IMO as 30mg is most common dose and 45mg being on the high end. M-sten is quite strong by itself but with 40mg dimethazine from both products stacked I would think this is overdoing it. Anyhow, you have plenty of time to think about and research your next stack and the good folks here at IML will always lend a helping hand. Good luck!

I will definitely look into it. I was thinking more of Halo/Super. I put Cyano because it is in my brain talking about it lately.
I am looking at using Osta. I am just trying to find out when to start. I will be finishing my Halo/Cyano stack in a couple of weeks. At that point, I was going to run my Nolva/IML Ultra Male/IML ACS for 4 weeks, and then IML E-Control for another 3 weeks.

This is it. The beginning of the last week of my Halo/Cyano stack. My weight is now at 204.6 lbs.
I am off a little due to a week of vacationing. We left last Tuesday to visit the in-laws in Hopewell, Virginia. I was only able to make 2 trips to the gym while there. My diet was way off and I ate allot of what I shouldn't have. But boy, American Thanksgiving, it is all about eating and sleeping while at the in-laws! Smoked ham, smoked turkey, banana creme pudding,,,,, holy shit!,, I couldn't stop!! I can feel some of it around my waist, which I have never felt before.
I have cut out the cardio sessions, except for my 5-10 minutes on elliptic before lifting. However, I think to make up for last week, I will do 2-3 days a week for 20-30 minutes to make up for it.
All in all, so far, from the day I started training to now, I have gone up from 176 to 204 lbs. We will see what this week end brings. Pumps are great and aggression and focus in the gym have been really good, especially in the last week. Strength increase has been very noticeable.

I am finishing up my first week of PCT. I finished at 204.8 lbs. The scale was not going to let me have that.2 that I needed for 205.
All in all, this was a very smooth cycle. The only thing I did experience was lethargy, ( I think that is how you spell it). I was getting very tired and lazy near the end. I am taking DHEA which is helping me wake up out of this trance.
I am already looking forward to running my next cycle. I am looking forward to SDMZ. I guess one step at a time.
Right now I am still taking the Anabolic Matrix twice a day and an Ultra Male before bed. Because of a previous minor nipple lump, I am still taking Nolva @ 20 mg for the first week and will run it at 10mg for the remaining 3 weeks. I already have my Osta, which I will start at the end of PCT week 2.
I do have a couple of pics. I will get my wife to upload them soon.

Here is a couple of shots that my wife took. Unfortunately, I have had a minor migraine and did not get the pump I wanted. But her photo skills helped.

Attachments

• IMG_2688.JPG
    IMG_2688.JPG
    558 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    646.4 KB · Views: 29
Will do Pete. I had some questions for you regarding yours, I will post them on your log.
Thanks again!

Just finishing last week of PCT. Weight is holding at 200-202lbs. Not too bad. I am going to head back to Y3T training for 6 weeks while on Osta. After the 6 weeks, I will start a Halo/SDMZ stack. I have never been in the 200 lb class in my almost 43 years!
I will try to bulk to get to the 215 lb mark. After that, I will take a long break from PHs and start up a cutting/cardio session for spring.

Back