• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

max lmg.. is it really related to the "abortion pill"

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
i know a women builder who wants to try this because another women she know used it (she can not get pregnant as her tube are tied) but after reading up she asked me about its effects due to everywhere saying its related to ru-486 and it being a progestin. the woman asking me about it however does not have her tubes tied and can possibly get pregnant. i have tried to convince her to use something else but her freind used max lmg and she had awesome results (and knows of the sides she has used ph's many times before even a very short cycle of m1t she is def pretty built for a woman) but being labelled everywhere as a progestin she is afraid if she uses it it can later cause issue if she ends up (not sure how to be honest with all the stuff she has used in the past lol) pregnant she said the "abortion pill" she read up on after reading the max lmg is a progestin and asked me if it has the same effects on a woman where it could cause shedding on the uteral wall. i honestly didnt know what to tell her so maybe someone here could tell me something more about this and im reff to decadrol. i know its prob really not something suggested for a woman but as i said she has even tried m1t in the past.

any info anyone can shed light on??

not at all what she is looking for....honestly its a serious post she is seriously asking about using it. should this not at all be something women consider using?? her friend that uses it (please i dont mean this in a bad way) already has very manly features from aas use and thats who suggested this to her. she asked me but i honestly dont know enough about max lmg. but yes its a serious question not at all what im assuming you are thinking. her friend uses test inj and everything else imaginable over the years. she has used lots of other things and her freind actually had a bottle of decadrol and gave it to her to use. she said she did some reading on it and got a bit scared of using it due to what she read around on it.

also note her friend even did a stack of methadrol.. so yeah she doesnt care i guess. this is someone i know from my gym and she asked because i know some things but of course not as much as most of you guys know

Last edited:
shot you a pm heavy and if you would like to delete this feel free.

okay maybe better question from her what should she use thats better than halo but she doesnt want inj aas so is there a stronger ph that a woman could use without crazy side effects? she understands the risks but doesnt want to get into anything inj at this time. would cyano be a better choice than the max lmg otherwise she said how high could she go with the halo which she used in the past up to 25mg and wants the next step. so is anything but halo at all in the realm of somewhat "safe" for women??

also maybe move to the female section sorry for posting it here.

Last edited:
okay maybe better question from her what should she use thats better than halo but she doesnt want inj aas so is there a stronger ph that a woman could use without crazy side effects? she understands the risks but doesnt want to get into anything inj at this time. would cyano be a better choice than the max lmg otherwise she said how high could she go with the halo which she used in the past up to 25mg and wants the next step. so is anything but halo at all in the realm of somewhat "safe" for women??

also maybe move to the female section sorry for posting it here.

Most PH's are dose dependant so the more you use the more they work but the sides are also dose dependant. The best thing for gals is using low doses to start and feeling it out. My wife knows when she has gone too far because her voice begins to crack just a bit. She then drops the dose. I don't mind a shortened period or swollen clit but when you see her voice start to crack or unwanted hair growth you have gone too far.

Ladies can take steroids but there are always risks. I know gals that have run SDMZ, Tren, Test, Deca, etc. However its up to the gal to educate herself and then decide her risk tolerance.

My risk tolerance for my wife is low. I don't mind her using Halodrol, GH, Clen or Anavar but that's about it.

Cyano's main active ingredient is Dimethazine. There are studies of gals using it but I would go 1 cap max daily.

I would think Max Lmg at 1 cap daily would also be fine. Just closely monitor her response. The good thing about these orals is they clear very fast so you can address sides right away.

Please tell your friend to use other forms of birth control when on these compounds. My first post was serious.

Back