• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Started Halo stack a week ago

sarahcourt

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I started my halo stack last Monday and was wondering if anyone knows if your size makes a difference on the quantity I should be taking of each. For week one I was taking cycle with efa when i got up, then before gym i would take halo with leanfuel, do work out then took razor cut when i got back. I would then take another halo with efa 12 hours after the first. I am 5'2 and 120lbs so not sure if i need to bump up the halo to 3 a day for week 2-8?

I like to see gals start with two caps daily then increase dose just to make sure they have no side effects from the lower dose. If you want to increase the H4H dose this Monday that would be fine.

Good luck

Heavy,
Just curious, what side effects could would they have at a lower dose?

Thanks for the reply. one more question, when taking 3 h4h a day, how spaced out do i take them? I don't want to be taking it at midnight if I have to wait 12 hrs in between.

You can space them evenly throughout the day.

The past experiences have proven next to none.

Thanks for the reply. one more question, when taking 3 h4h a day, how spaced out do i take them? I don't want to be taking it at midnight if I have to wait 12 hrs in between.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I would shoot for at least 4 hours in between doses but its not super critical.

Heavy,
Just curious, what side effects could would they have at a lower dose?

Acne, oily skin, temporary clitoral enlargement, shortened period, water retention, etc would be possible but most gals have no sides.

Acne, oily skin, temporary clitoral enlargement, shortened period, water retention, etc would be possible but most gals have no sides.

I am one of THOSE gals - NO sides and great results - good advice as well finding your optimal dosage - start on the lower end...see where you are at 30d...take your break, review, go from there as to increase or not. It took me two rounds to find what worked best for me and my goals and then it was mega "off to the races" LOL VERY-VERY happy with results and lack of negatives!!!

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
I am one of THOSE gals - NO sides and great results - good advice as well finding your optimal dosage - start on the lower end...see where you are at 30d...take your break, review, go from there as to increase or not. It took me two rounds to find what worked best for me and my goals and then it was mega "off to the races" LOL VERY-VERY happy with results and lack of negatives!!!

Good Luck!!

What PCT is required for women?

What PCT is required for women?
women do not require pct..i do recommend a taper down for females who run high dose and larger compounds..but this is def not a case were that is needed..

I'm just about to finish my 4 weeks on h4h, can I go straight on to Osta-Rx?

None we have no balls!!! Lol

Sorry if you meant no disrespect - BUT, it was an honest question from someone trying to learn and understand what she is doing.... responses like that are not beneficial or encocuraging to someone trying to learn and may be hesitant to ask questions in the first place.

Back