• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Best Run At It.

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im Nearly finished with my run of halo, and I must say strength has gone through the roof.
Its my second time experimenting with the product and second time ever trying prohormones, but its been really good.
I've gained around 7 to 10 lbs and feel great. As I am coming up to pct I was going to try the osta right after pct but im a bit confused on how to the the product and how many, and can I take it right after pct and go into my first trial of super dmz which I got the other day ;), Am I being a bit ambitious for a newbie, this is how I pictured it,
4 weeks halo,anabolic matrix,ultra male and cycle support
4 weeks anabolic matrix,ultra male and cycle support,
?? weeks osta rx (need help here)
4 weeks super dmz, anabolic matrix, ultra male and cycle support
4 weeks anabolic matrix, ultra male and cycle support.
Break for a few weeks ( but how many )

Please tell me if im a bit mad or this is to much, Im only 170lbs so i m not very big 6"1 10% body fat if that, last time I got it checked I was 8% body fat and that was 8 months ago cheers everyone

yea run the osta while on pct...then break, then sdmz

You only need to run the Ultra Male during PCT (1 cap daily).

What week did your strength gains start and were they big gains? Could you give me some more info about how you felt on cycle in the gym and some good and bad points if you would please

cool guys thanks, osta i was looking at bridging between halo and sdmz but ya time on and pct is equal to time off. I thought I could use osta between them to max the gains but if it should be used during pct maybe I should pct normal and in 8 weeks hit the sdmz and try the osta next time since im not that experienced, What do you guys think is it a worth while product to try now.

To Chippe, I started noticing my strength in the gym about two weeks in my stamina was through the roof, I had to tell myself to put away the weights,
Side affects for me was I felt a little over heated but that was just one night, very thirsty so drank a tone of water so I was running to the bathroom a lot.
Also woke this morning witha little pressure around the kidney area but nothing that made me worry was gone after i peed :)

cool guys thanks, osta i was looking at bridging between halo and sdmz but ya time on and pct is equal to time off. I thought I could use osta between them to max the gains but if it should be used during pct maybe I should pct normal and in 8 weeks hit the sdmz and try the osta next time since im not that experienced, What do you guys think is it a worth while product to try now.
osta rx is fine with the pct.....time.on time off is a general rule of thumb....when it comes to the stronger methlyated orals i would opt for more time.off....maybe even double...bw is very important...ibwould highly recommend bw while on cycle and 2-3 weeks removed to see were your liver and lipid levels are at...

Back