• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone cypionate and iml products

MARAUDER83

Registered
Reaction score
I have just begun an 8 week cycle of Testosterone Cypionate prescribed by my physician. I am 47 years old and in pretty good shape. I would like to use Super DMZ in combination. Is this a good idea? And should I be using Nolvadex or Arimadex during this cycle. I'm currently 6"4 225 lbs. I have begun the Test injections this week 400mg twice per week. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

You're correct, i have multiple refills available, but thought it best to cycle on and off. Should i combine superdmz? Just started injections and would like to do them concurrently. Thanks for the advice.

@47 dont cycle off. Just blast and cruise. And add iml products on your blast.

Being a little older I know a number of people that are on TRT from their doctor. I do not know if you stated that correctly because I have never heard of a Doctor that prescribes that high of a dose. You would be a rare individual to not have your test levels be above the normal range when you get tested. The highest dose me or any of friends are on is 250ml a week. I take 100ml very 5 days and my test comes back in the 800 to 900 range. Versus before I was on TRT five years ago I was about 200. I tried every natural test booster but none of them worked. Since I went on Test I have used some pro hormones as well. I got tested once on cycle of a mild pro hormone and was in the 1200 range.

So my question is did your Doctor prescribe that much? If so more power to you. You should be able to tear up the weight room and get ripped.

Just reread your post , where I went wrong was you stated 400mg not ml. Thus you would only be taking less than 100 ml a week which is quite minimal and no reason to not take year round.

MY bad, but damn that was sounding like a good deal at the 800ml per week I had in my head. lol

I recently ran that cycle, I did Test C 500ml per week split into two injections, ran Supper DMZ 2.0 two caps per day, one am one pm, after running Halol Ext and being very disapointed I can say without a doubt the super dmz was a totally different animal. I really started notincing the difference at the end of week one, by the end of week two it was awesome. Pumps were crazy, strenght and weight rapidly increased, no change in body fat. I had no sides what so ever, drank lots of water, took 10gms of turaine a day split into 5 am and 5 pm. BP went up a bit but stayed well within normal. Estrogin was up slightly, I will run it again in the future

Back