• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PH noob, need advice on my first PH...

simonsez

Registered
Reaction score
I took OstaRX a couple months ago for four weeks, it was nice, made me feel more concentrated in the gym and I lost some body fat without losing muscle. I'm 5'8" and at 167lbs. I would like to be around 175lbs - 180lbs and lean out a bit more. I'm guessing I'm at around 14% body fat. My genes aren't that great in that my body stores most fat around the abdominal area, while my arms and chest are pretty lean. Although lately when I work out I can start seeing my abdominal muscles (freakin' finally). I eat a clean diet, and I eat enough.

Now I want to try a PH, and considering it's my first PH cycle I want it to be somewhat mild. I guess my choices from IML are Cyanostane RX or Halo Extreme. Which of these would promote the the most muscle gain and fat loss? Also will the stacks IML sells on their website be enough for cycle support and PCT or should I have a SERM on hand just in case?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cyanostane stack is the way to go. You'll be fine pct wise with the stack since its only 4 weeks.

Id get osta and bridge with it. Start it on 3rd week of cyano and you'll finish it halfway through pct. You'll have a very good run this way

As mentioned, a Cyano run would be a solid choice. With either of those you shouldn't need the SERM.

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Back