• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 2.0 and PCT

Davith

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been covered a bunch of times but....

I have ran SD a couple times and always done a 6-Bromo product for 4-6 weeks after for PCT....

So this time I'm running DMZ 2.0 for the first time and only going to run it at 1 cap per day. Would taking a 6-Bromo product for PCT suffice? Also should I run anabolic matrix Rx and Ultra Male Rx as well or is this overkill?

I'm sure this has been covered a bunch of times but....

I have ran SD a couple times and always done a 6-Bromo product for 4-6 weeks after for PCT....

So this time I'm running DMZ 2.0 for the first time and only going to run it at 1 cap per day. Would taking a 6-Bromo product for PCT suffice? Also should I run anabolic matrix Rx and Ultra Male Rx as well or is this overkill?
I would recommend taking 1 cap of Ultra Male and 3caps E-Control. Also, our Osta Rx is a great addition to PCT, as it can help you to continue building strength and lean mass, as well as burn fat through PCT and even while off cycle. If you'd like to use that, I'd recommend 2caps during your PCT.

You can save 15% on your order by using my discount code, adrenolin15 at the checkout. And any order over $100 is free shipping.

I would recommend taking 1 cap of Ultra Male and 3caps E-Control. Also, our Osta Rx is a great addition to PCT, as it can help you to continue building strength and lean mass, as well as burn fat through PCT and even while off cycle. If you'd like to use that, I'd recommend 2caps during your PCT.

You can save 15% on your order by using my discount code, adrenolin15 at the checkout. And any order over $100 is free shipping.

Thanks but didn't really answer my questions... I already have the 6-bromo, I'm sure I'm not the only person here paying $100 to fill up their truck etc etc.

Thanks but didn't really answer my questions... I already have the 6-bromo, I'm sure I'm not the only person here paying $100 to fill up their truck etc etc.
I feel you on car expenses, I pay $300/mo insurance for my car for just liability. I cannot advise on 6bromo, because well, I have no experience with it. I responded with what I did have experience.

The 6-bromo is going to depend on the ratio of alpha:beta isomers. One of them converts to a potentially suppressive steroid, in which case picking up Ultra Male would not be a terrible idea. Never used 6-bromo myself either, just what I've seen on it... hope that helps.

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=6-bromoandrostenedione&i=137
And this may be useful,

So definitely pick up at least Ultra Male, or use clomid ;)

I appreciate this info.... I just looked up mine and..

6 bromo androst 1,4 diene 3,17 dione

Do I still need ultra male? (I may buy ultra male an use it the entire time)

Its smart to have clomid on hand, I remember a place selling lab clomid a while ago but can't for the life of me find it again... Hopefully I won't need it at one cap of DMZ 2.0 per day... Anyone PM a Clomid source?

Back