• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca drol vs halo extreme

Nduff44

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying either the deca drol 8 week cycle or the halo extreme 8 week cycle. I was just looking for your guys input on both, which you think I should do and similarities/differences in the cycles. I'm looking to gain the most mass/strength gains with the least side effects of course. Appreciate the help!

6'3"
175 lbs (hard gainer)

I've lifted hard for over 4 years and this will be my first prohormone cycle. I've taking all the other supplements such as preworkout, creatine, protein, etc.

What exactly is the difference between the two? I've done a lot of research on H-drol but not as much on Deca. What would make H-drol a better first cycle?

Sounds like Halo Extreme would be the better choice. Would stacking this with 1-andro Rx be useful or just a waste. I think the Halo extreme 8 week cycle would be enough without the 1-andro but just wondering if anyone disagrees.

Last edited:
Sounds like Halo Extreme would be the better choice. Would stacking this with 1-andro Rx be useful or just a waste. I think the Halo extreme 8 week cycle would be enough without the 1-andro but just wondering if anyone disagrees.
Sounds delicious to me! Halo also goes extremely well with Cyanostane. BUT, since this is your first cycle, you should probably just rock the Halo. Enjoy!

4 weeks of halo and 4 weeks of pct. just like described on the halo extreme page.

Back