• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brand new here, and about to go on my first PH stack (DMZ)

BlazerBaseball47

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lifting for 3 years now and I'm ready to go to the next level. I ordered Super DMZ 2.0, and wanted to get some advice from the higher educated than me.

So far what I have is
Super DMZ
Amplified Creatine
Mega Men's Green
Cycle Assist (CEL)

What I'm mainly concerned about is making sure I everything for my PCT, and whatever else I need to not hurt myself. I'm guessing Cycle Assist alone isn't all you guys would recommend for my PCT, or probably throughout the cycle. I see a lot of people using E-Control, and Ultra Male. Would those be complete necessities? And do I use them strictly as A PCT or during the cycle? Thank you in advance for the help guys, and if possible could someone possibly give me a log to follow with my dosages to make sure I'm doing it right. Like I said I know everyone here is much more expierenced than me. Thanks again hopefully I can contribute to the community here one day!

Just one more thing to add. I eat very well, and drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily.

Do 1 cap ed(its strong)
2 gallons of water min ed
i dont know what CEL has in it but advanced cycle support does have it all...get some e-control for pct...or even a serm could be used....

Solid advice, keep us posted on your progress.

Word of caution- just did my cycle with super DMZ - I have been lifting and taken just about everything you can think of - this stuff works and works good - BUT - I have never had an severe injury all the years I have lifted - With in four weeks I got so strong so quick I ripped my pectoral muscle the other day benching 345 - now I have done way more than this in past but took a couple years off - Started the cycle benching 285 - with in weeks was repping that out - So i believe that my strength grew to fast and my tendons couldn't handle it - I knwo there r other factors but just be carefull - thats all

Alright guys checking in its been 8 days since I started. Everthings being going great so far! Unfortunately I did get a 2 day virus so I had to take an unexpected day off, but I was able to fight through it and get a good workout in today. Basically I've followed the recommended cycle, along with about 3000 clean calories and 1.5 gallons of water daily. I haven't checked my BF yet, because I'm saving that for the end. I have gained 4 pounds though, and I look much more defined. Incredibly all of my core lifts are already up 10 pounds! Loving it so far hopefully I can shake this cold, because besides that I've had 0 sides besides a bit of an upset stomach at night.

Do 1 cap ed(its strong)
2 gallons of water min ed
i dont know what CEL has in it but advanced cycle support does have it all...get some e-control for pct...or even a serm could be used....

So when you say that 1 cap ed, would you stop the cycle after 4 weeks stil, and use the remaining pills for a next cycle? Or would your cycle be 8 weeks (seems really long and dangerous)?

^^^^ X2 Great video. Kai Greene breaking it down!

Back