• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca drol

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
I only started taking the deca about 3 days again and I have developed a bloody cough is this a sign to stop ???

I would see a doc. Lots of people get sick this time of year.
Normally I agree with you, but its not cold season in the land of Oz. It's Spring heading into Summer I believe. Frog, yes, it could be a cold, or maybe its allergies...its always good to take a lot of vitamin c and zinc while on cycle, as it can reduce your immune system making yourself more susceptible to sickness.

The best answer is in Heavy's first sentence... it would be wise to see a doctor if you're coughing blood.

Edit: Or is 'bloody' being used in the same way an American would say "I have a fucking cough."?

I only started taking the deca about 3 days again and I have developed a bloody cough is this a sign to stop ???

I see it as highly unlikely this is being caused from the Deca-Drol, however I would stop taking it immediately and see a doc just to be safe.

Ok thanks guys and yer I am a Aussie and having a bloody cough if the same as having a fuc*en cough

Back