• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HALO EXTREME STACK...Please Help..

GreekStacker

Registered
Reaction score
Whats up guys?? Going to start Halo Extreme Stack on Monday the 8th this will be my first PH so I wanna make sure I get this done right.
So here is my Q..When do I take all these products during the day?? I will be hitting the gym at 8pm..Do I take them with a meal?? One hour apart?
Any help would be nice from..Thanks
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Whats up guys?? Going to start Halo Extreme Stack on Monday the 8th this will be my first PH so I wanna make sure I get this done right.
So here is my Q..When do I take all these products during the day?? I will be hitting the gym at 8pm..Do I take them with a meal?? One hour apart?
Any help would be nice from..Thanks
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Halo Extreme
- 2 caps split evenly across the day, with a small fatty meal.
Anabolic-Matrix Rx
- 2 caps daily with your Halo Extreme.
Ultra Male Rx
- 1 cap daily at your convenience (I prefer prior to bed, it helps me sleep).
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
- 2 caps daily at your convenience, but at a separate time from when you consume the Halo Extreme.
E-Control Rx
- 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks, and I also prefer these prior to bed).

lol hi adrenolin :D
Hey bud, Good Morning!

Only thing I would disagree with in your post is that Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male would be a good ancillary on cycle.. as they both contain Bioperine. Take either of those when you take your prohormone, and you will allow for better absorption of the hormone. :)

Its all good BiggieSmallz..not gonna add or decrease in any pills..Just take it the way it is, since this is my first time ..Thanks for the help guys will keep you guys posted when I start and along my journey

Taking it one step at a time man, expectations are always high..lol thats why Im starting with Halo first, my next step which I already have waiting for me is Super DMZ got it before they pulled it...

I know I will have to have my diet in check, and bust my ass at the gym which Im ready for..Hard work will get me the results I want, plus the help with Ironmag..

Yeah, 75g halo all the way is the sweet spot. I notice my gains started end of week 2. I believe it will continue to mass over next couple of weeks. Hooyah!

About to pop my first Halo as I type this...Can I still take a pre workout supp such as 1 M R..Rage or Super pump while on this cycle..??

About to pop my first Halo as I type this...Can I still take a pre workout supp such as 1 M R..Rage or Super pump while on this cycle..??
Yes you can, just monitor your blood pressure every couple of days.. if it gets too high, I'd suggest cutting out any stimulants.

Ok..good so heres my break down for the day then
7am-Ripped Freak
8am-1 Halo,2Anabolic Matrix,1CLA,1 Fish oil
11am-2 Advanced Cycle,1Cla,1 Fish oil
12pm-vpx multi vitamins & minerals
630pm-1 Halo,1cla,1Fish oil
830pm-pre workout supp
before bed-Ultra male

And remember about your diet intake, 20x of your target weight in lbs would be ideal.

So what is the best 8 week 75mg cycle on halo? I have a complete stack plus one extra bottle of halo plus a bottle of usp labs pct assist. I thought about running 40 days on halo at 75mg a day but not sure when to start the cycle assist from the stack.

So what is the best 8 week 75mg cycle on halo? I have a complete stack plus one extra bottle of halo plus a bottle of usp labs pct assist. I thought about running 40 days on halo at 75mg a day but not sure when to start the cycle assist from the stack.

I personally like to "pre-load" by bodyn for a week or 2 with the health/support supps, which in your case is cycle assist. Get the extra protection going sooner ya know? Also be sure to drink extra water, at least 1.5-2 gallons daily while on cycle to keep your body fully hydrated, muscles as full as possible, and kidneys operating well and constantly getting rid of any toxins.

Back