• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ and my PCT. Gyno.

SilverStrikes4

Registered
Reaction score
OK so I am the on week 3 of my Super DMZ cycle. I have the whole DMZ stack. I also Acquired a SERM (nolva) for PCT or just in case
gyno decides to come while on cycle, as I used to be a fat guy(I am 27) I lost a bunch of weight and put a lot of lean dry mass on naturally, until i pleateau'd.

i dont look like i have gyno(no puffiness, no tingling etc.) Just from being a former fat guy I dont even want to chance it!

So my question is should I take the Nolva now to prevent gyno while on cycle(if so how should I take dose it) ??? or Should I wait and take it as my PCT and forget about the e-control/ultra male/anabolic matrix/ advanced cycle support, and take I have about 50 10mg pills with some DAA or erase??. Just looking for some VETERAN help. it'd be much appreciated.

edit* Super DMZ has gotten me Strong as hell, heavier and lower BF%. I just don't want Moobs.

Great to hear it working fantastically for everyone!

Use the nolva 20mg every day for 4wks in PCT. Start it after your last day of SDMZ

I'd still recommend the Ultra Male at 1 cap per day, and the ACS, as nolva is not free of sides, it is toxic and carcinogenic. So definitely keep the Advanced cycle support going through PCT.

Great to hear it working fantastically for everyone!

Use the nolva 20mg every day for 4wks in PCT. Start it after your last day of SDMZ

I'd still recommend the Ultra Male at 1 cap per day, and the ACS, as nolva is not free of sides, it is toxic and carcinogenic. So definitely keep the Advanced cycle support going through PCT.

So just don't take the e-control at all??? So what should I do with it ? Don't want to waste a good bottle of e-control!!

So just don't take the e-control at all??? So what should I do with it ? Don't want to waste a good bottle of e-control!!
You can use it if you'd like. It certainly wouldn't hurt. But I'd just say save it for a future cycle that an AI would be more useful... like Decadrol.

Adrenolin, So I can resume the PCT Ironmag has for the DMZ stack, just add the nolva, 20/20/20/20 (I was thinking 40/20/10/10)? I know they say DMZ doesnt aromatase, but I just want to do it correctly, so the nolva won't interfere with the E-control AI properties??

Adrenolin, So I can resume the PCT Ironmag has for the DMZ stack, just add the nolva, 20/20/20/20 (I was thinking 40/20/10/10)? I know they say DMZ doesnt aromatase, but I just want to do it correctly, so the nolva won't interfere with the E-control AI properties??
Yes, but tapering isn't necessary, I'd just keep it at 20mg straight through, 4wks. Then the next 3wks run the E-Control to help prevent any estrogen rebound from your natty test being risen so quickly which also happens to be able to aromatize into estra within the body.

So your entire PCT will be 7wks long.

Yes, but tapering isn't necessary, I'd just keep it at 20mg straight through, 4wks. Then the next 3wks run the E-Control to help prevent any estrogen rebound from your natty test being risen so quickly which also happens to be able to aromatize into estra within the body.

So your entire PCT will be 7wks long.

do you recommend I have to run advanced cycle and ultra male on the 3 weeks of e-control also, or just drop them both after the SERM cycle.

So aromatization is impossible with methylsten since it's DHT-derived and already 5a-reduced, what about Dimethazine? Can that aromatize? sorry for thread hijack, but seemed relevant and I was curious.
Dimethazine is also non aromatizing.
do you recommend I have to run advanced cycle and ultra male on the 3 weeks of e-control also, or just drop them both after the SERM cycle.
If you have any extra Ultra Male or Advanced Cycle Support, continue running it until the end of the E-Control. But I wouldn't suggest going out and buying another bottle. If you don't have any extra.. it will be fine.

everything is going well into week 4, people can notice change in aesthetics(especially shoulders) , my strength is up, my recovery time is quicker. Blood pressure is just slightly over normal, hopefully it will go back down during PCT.

Back