• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Old Dmz Cycle

Looking4theEdge

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I just got my Super Dmz with superdrol in today and I'm deciding to start this cycle and hold off on my ME cycle. I'll be keeping a hard copy journal and will be taking pics every few days. I'm currently at 226lbs @ 5'10" and am absolutely stoked! If you guys have any tips or any information that would be beneficial to me for this cycle feel free to share.

So here's how it is gonna go,

Super Dmz: 1cap am, 1 cap pm
ACS: 1cap am, 1cap pm
Ultra Male Rx: 1cap am (with breakfast)

I'm gonna run this for 4 weeks then bridge into my pct

PCT

Osta Rx: 1cap am, 1cap pm
Ultra Male Rx: 1cap am (with breakfast)
ACS: 1cap am, 1cap pm
Anabolic Matrix: 2caps am, 2caps pm

All IML products, I will also be power lifting at least 4 times a week with 80% of my max. Lifts are as follows at the moment

Bench: 280lbs
Squat: 515lbs
Incline: 225lbs
Dead lift: 350lbs
Sumo Dead lift: 200lbs

All of my future gains, measurements (as soon as I get a tape). I look forward to hearing from you guys and to how this cycle is going to turn out.

I didn't start dead lifting until about a year or two ago. I can do more but my grip won't hold. I'll get it up about 3/4 of the way and I can't hold on any longer

I didn't start dead lifting until about a year or two ago. I can do more but my grip won't hold. I'll get it up about 3/4 of the way and I can't hold on any longer
If you need to, do not be afraid to use straps. It may not help your grip strength any, but I don't think that's why you're doing deads.

I train for strongman, so grip strength is pretty important to me..

For grip strength, you may want to try Heavy Grips, Captains of Crush, or simply fill up a 10lb empty container of protein with sand - pick it up with your fingers and hold it for as long as possible.

You can also try using about 50-75% of your dead max - lift it, and then let the bar sit in your finger tips - try to squeeze the bar back up to your palm and then let it back down (slowly)... do this multiple times... your grip will certainly improve. ;)

Original DMZ!!!!! Nice

any updates?

any updates?

So far I've noticed a loss in bodyfat and increased vascularity, though I'm sure they are related. As of yet, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary aside from being able to push out a few extra reps in my workouts.

So far I've noticed a loss in bodyfat and increased vascularity, though I'm sure they are related. As of yet, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary aside from being able to push out a few extra reps in my workouts.

Don't take your ASC caps together with the DMZ
Next week this time I guarantee your answer will be much different.

Will do! I'm going to be starting a ME cycle after this one, would you recommend not taking the asc caps with that too?

Yes, but I'd also recommend taking a good, long break between SDMZ and ME!

Continue ACS in between maybe with even with osta RX as u bridge between your DMZ and ME. Nice steady healthy gains.
Email me if need any help with training or nutrition. Good luck

Hey everyone! So I'm a little late on updating but as you all remember I started an original formula Dmz cycle about a month ago and I'm glad to say the results were awesome. I noticed a reduction in body fat as well as some great strength gains. These are all of my new weights

Bench: 315x4= 350lbs
Incline: 300x1= 300lbs
Squat: 515x1= 515lbs
Deadlift: 450x1= 450lbs

Thank you to everyone for all of your support and especially for all of your advice. I look forward to posting my before and after pictures as well as hearing from you all again when I start my ME cycle. :)

Back