• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ solo cycle/PCT questions

Kratom267

Registered
Reaction score
New to the forum...
I have an upcoming DMZ (just DMZ, not stacked) cycle and wanted to ask yall a few questions...
Will most likely be running it at 16/16/32/32...each cap is 16mg...Im wondering since DMZ has a 8hr half life, when would be the best time to dose it during the one cap per day time?

I plan on using Torem at 30mg while on cycle, hoping it will keep my test levels from tanking too badly, as well as using 3 pumps of Dermacrine. Im debating on adding Super 4-andro RX...Do you think this will be needed or will Torem/Dermacrine be fine for a "test base" and help with any gyno issues on cycle?

If i do add 4-andro, do you think i would need to buy and AI like Exemestane to run with it on cycle? I read an old post from Mike Arnold saying that DMZ absolutely CRUSHES estro levels...so I'm wondering if i do add 4-andro, will and AI be necessary?

For PCT
Regardless of if i add 4-andro or not...
I was planning on running Torem (60/60/30/30) and a test booster (Kings Blood), but i also have an OTC AI (SNS Inhibit E, the currently being sold version)...Im wondering when and if I should add this AI during PCT? If I should run it, what is the best way to do so? I see conflicting info on when to add the AI, some say run it immediately after DMZ (with the SERM) and some say to start it week 2 in PCT and run it for 4 weeks, so it will be still taken a week after you stop the SERM.

Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Back