• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking 1-Andro with Halo extreme

Nduff44

Registered
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend stacking 1-Andro with halo extreme for my first PH cycle. I'm going to do the IML 4 week halo extreme cycle for sure but I was thinking about adding 1Andro to my stack. Would that be to much for a first cycle or would it be perfect?

Would you guys recommend stacking 1-Andro with halo extreme for my first PH cycle. I'm going to do the IML 4 week halo extreme cycle for sure but I was thinking about adding 1Andro to my stack. Would that be to much for a first cycle or would it be perfect?
That would be great stack once the 1-Andro becomes available.. The 1-Andro is nonmethylated and virtually side free, it will stack great with just about anything.

You may however want to extend the cycle to 6wks, as the Halo Extreme has a long half life and can take up to 3wks just for the peak effects to appear. Also if you're over 200lbs, I'd strongly encourage you to increase the dosage to 75mg, (3caps every day).

I would suggest running the cycle as follows.

Cycle - 6wks
1-Andro
2caps upon waking, 2caps 90mins preworkout, and 2caps prior to bed
(or you could go with 4caps, if that works better for you - 1cap upon waking, 2caps 90mins preworkout, and 1cap prior to bed)

Halo Extreme
1cap upon waking and 1-2cap 12hrs later

Anabolic Matrix
1capsule with each of your 1-Andro doses

Advanced Cycle Support
2caps at your convenience (try to separate this from the PH dosing)

PCT - 4wks
Ultra Male
1cap daily at your convenience (I prefer prior to bed)

E-Control (last 3wks of PCT)
1-2caps taken 3x per day

You can use adrenolin15 to save yourself 15% off your order, and shipping is free on orders over $100.

Last edited:
That sounds like a perfect stack for me. If I'm just going to take 50mg a day of the Halo and I ended up extending to 6 weeks I would need 2 bottles right? And then I wouldn't be able to finish the bottle so I wouldn't really want to buy an entire extra bottle if I'm only going to use half of it.

That sounds like a perfect stack for me. If I'm just going to take 50mg a day of the Halo and I ended up extending to 6 weeks I would need 2 bottles right? And then I wouldn't be able to finish the bottle so I wouldn't really want to buy an entire extra bottle if I'm only going to use half of it.
75mg would work out perfectly for 6wks, 2 full bottles. The majority of people who run Halo, say 75mg is the sweet spot for best gains and least sides, that's why I recommended it to you. Or you could start the cycle with 50mg of Halo Extreme (to see what its about/how it effects you), and then bump it to 75mg from week 3 through week 6, and that would leave you with only 8 caps left over.

50mg is a good.starting.point....but the vast majority go to 75mg and.find thats a more effective dose...but thats not to.say 50mg wont give you what you looking for....

would it bee good to take 2 25mg cap in the am and 1 in the pm? sorry for thread jacking just wondering. spliting 3 doses and taking ACS with a 4 hr separation is kind of tough

would it bee good to take 2 25mg cap in the am and 1 in the pm? sorry for thread jacking just wondering. spliting 3 doses and taking ACS with a 4 hr separation is kind of tough
Yeah it will work just as well like that. If you go that route, I'd schedule that second dose 8-12hrs from the first one.

Back