• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best overall product?

jakethesnake

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what you guys think is the best size/mass/strength product you have? Could it be the new M-Sten coming out or the cyano? Deca drol? Thanks!

M-Sten maybe, but Cyano for now.

Yeah, I'd say Cyanostane for now, also.

Haven't tried Cyano yet but seeing the responses here makes me even more excited to try it. MSten is going to be HUGE when it's released.

Perfect thanks guys! Yeah I can't wait to try M-Sten when it comes out

Haven't tried Cyano yet but seeing the responses here makes me even more excited to try it. MSten is going to be HUGE when it's released.

I'm not a competition guy but you should really try Cyano for a contest prep. Hardness and vascularity are amazing.

Yeah I was wanting to buy more super dmz 2.0 but I didn't know if the new m-sten would be better then it so I was holding off til I found out. Whats the difference between super dmz 2.0, m-sten, and cyano?

You think a M-Sten and Cyano Cycle will be better than a Sdmz cycle? Your thoughts anyone

Yeah I was wanting to buy more super dmz 2.0 but I didn't know if the new m-sten would be better then it so I was holding off til I found out. Whats the difference between super dmz 2.0, m-sten, and cyano?

Just for comparison's sake...

SuperDMZ-Facts.jpg

Super-DMZ Rx

M-sten-facts-300x224.jpg

M-Sten Rx

CyanozineRx-facts1.jpg

Cyanostane Rx

Back