• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Prowler9 Super Dmz 2.0 log

prowler9

Registered
Reaction score
So i started super-dmz 2.0 Oct 1st

My starting weight was 139lb, my weight right now is 146lb. only 12 days in the cycle,

Super-dmz 2.0
9:45 am / 9:45 pm
cycle assist
9:45 am / 9:45 pm

i try eating as much as i can everyday but its pretty difficult having the fact i have appetite suppression, but i have been slowly getting over it. even when i push myself to eat i get to the point where i just want to puke.. but im pretty sure its because i take the same meals in everyday..

hoping to gain another 8lbs or so before im done my cycle, so far its been a pretty good cycle, sept for the cold sweats i have during night, appetite suppression, i still have not gotten the back pumps so i guess im still good for another week.

My pct is going to be

Osta rx 2 times a day
liquid Torem .. still thinking of what to dose it at(because im looking out for my health, don't really trust it haha)
Anabolic matrix (ive got like 10 pills left so i will just stretch them over the month)

Don't take your cycle assist at the same time as your 2.0. Try to take the two products 4 hours apart. The milk thistle can interfere with the 2.0. And, I would suggest shakes between meals, perhaps IML's Complete Protein, if you're having trouble getting all of your meals down. You can also up your healthy fats to get total cals up (almonds, avocados, olive oil). Good luck!

yeah i normally have protein shakes in the middle of my meals, also i can't really change how i take the super-dmz it would sorta ruin the time i take super-dmz and id have to make a whole change to my wake and sleep schedule, so far i haven't really found anything bad about it.

Keep eating brother. You train hard and eat clean and you will definitely get 15lbs on this stack.

Keep eating brother. You train hard and eat clean and you will definitely get 15lbs on this stack.
yeah i agree, right now im at 148lb. i don't quite see the gains tho haha, i have gained like half a inch to my bicep, also ive been having some rough nights on this stuff like waking up in the middle of the night sometimes panicking, but i just laugh it off, also sweating. today there has been some bad weather so im not that motivated to eat as much as i normally do. looking forward to monday though, gonna push it.

i'll definitely have to check that out biggie, thanks for that. going to go tomorrow and check it out! im hoping they have that in the canadian side

also got a question, would TestFreak be good for a pct with the torem? also thinking of doing 90/90/60/30

feeling like shit this morning, i havn't gotten any good night sleep in a couple of days, i started eating alot less, moods alot lower still weighting at 146lb. i feel the 6lb i gained was from the creatine in the protein shake, sorta skeptical but im still 2 weeks in only.. ahhhh annoyed mood i need to hit the gym over weekends

yeah i agree, right now im at 148lb. i don't quite see the gains tho haha, i have gained like half a inch to my bicep, also ive been having some rough nights on this stuff like waking up in the middle of the night sometimes panicking, but i just laugh it off, also sweating. today there has been some bad weather so im not that motivated to eat as much as i normally do. looking forward to monday though, gonna push it.

It's hard to notice the gains when you see yourself every day. The change is gradual so it's not as noticeable to you. Just wait until people see you after your cycle, especially if they haven't seen you in a few weeks. People WILL notice and they will tell you that they notice you're bigger.

If your having trouble taking in the extra ccalories, check out Dymatize Super Mass Gainer. Great product to supplement the calories, just don't use it as a meal replacement. Use it in conjuction with your normal meals. I ran my SDMZ 2.0 cycle and due to an injury had to stopafter 3 weeks but still put on about 20 pounds, you just have to get over the hump. Keep your chin up and good luck.

Back