• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

new to these forums..just a few questions

lift4life

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys.
just a bit of an introduction, ive been lifting for four years im 5'10 18yo, i actually started lifting when i was younger as my older brother was an inspiration to me and the fact that i was a bit chubby..

any ways i had a few questions regarding these products as i got interested watching a few videos up on youtube advertising the product METHA-DROL EXTREME..

are these products safe to use and are there any side effects to using these products such as METHA-DROL EXTREME?
whats the best pro hormone to cycle as a biggener to this stuff?

all help appreciated, i have never really touched anything other than creatine and whey powder, so a bit of insight would be greatly helpfull..

Thanks guys

coreect. Its good for old man like me. Lol

hey guys.
just a bit of an introduction, ive been lifting for four years im 5'10 18yo, i actually started lifting when i was younger as my older brother was an inspiration to me and the fact that i was a bit chubby..

any ways i had a few questions regarding these products as i got interested watching a few videos up on youtube advertising the product METHA-DROL EXTREME..

are these products safe to use and are there any side effects to using these products such as METHA-DROL EXTREME?
whats the best pro hormone to cycle as a biggener to this stuff?

all help appreciated, i have never really touched anything other than creatine and whey powder, so a bit of insight would be greatly helpfull..

Thanks guys

I can't recommend a prohormone to an 18yo unless you can show that you've made miraculous progress and are ready to use something of this caliber... ie aware of the risks/rewards and which on cycle ancillaries or PCT to use for a specific cycle.

You may find creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate very beneficial to your workouts and cardio. I'd recommend you keep killin it in the gym and work your diet to perfection.

Back