• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

beginner help

gmonty

Registered
Reaction score
im about to start taking the super-dmz rx 2.0 stack and this my very first PH. ive been working out for years and have supplements that i like to take (creatine,whey,no2 black,animal M-stack fish oil and multi) what supps should i or should i not take with this cycle? not just out of the ones i named but in general. and ANY other advice will be greatly appreciated. i am 24 5'11 normally weight about 185 but have lowed to around 178ish due to taking 2 months off from an injury i believe my BF is around 10-13%. my goal is to be a clean dry 190-200 and single digit BF. again any help is appreciated. thank you

im about to start taking the super-dmz rx 2.0 stack and this my very first PH. ive been working out for years and have supplements that i like to take (creatine,whey,no2 black,animal M-stack fish oil and multi) what supps should i or should i not take with this cycle? not just out of the ones i named but in general. and ANY other advice will be greatly appreciated. i am 24 5'11 normally weight about 185 but have lowed to around 178ish due to taking 2 months off from an injury i believe my BF is around 10-13%. my goal is to be a clean dry 190-200 and single digit BF. again any help is appreciated. thank you
Hello gmonty,

To reach your goal what does your diet look like?

Those are all completely fine to take while on cycle, however I would recommend keeping a close eye on your blood pressure if you're consuming much caffeine while on cycle. It may result in spiked bp, which can also lead to temporary ED (erectile dysfunction) until the blood pressure drops back down.

I would also recommend you take our Advanced Cycle Support (separately from Super-DMZ), 2 caps every day would be sufficient, and 1 cap every day of our Ultra Male (with Super-DMZ). You can run these both from the beginning of the cycle to the end of your PCT (should be 8wks).

For PCT, in addition to Advanced Cycle Support and Ultra Male, I'd also encourage a SERM, such as clomid to be used for 4wks at 50mg, which can be coupled with E-Control at 3 caps every day to help prevent estrogen rebound which can lead to gynecomastia (man titties for lack of another term).

Here's the Layout.

Cycle - Weeks 1 - 4
Super-DMZ
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day taken separately from Super-DMZ

Ultra Male
1 cap every day taken with your Super-DMZ

PCT - Week 5 - 8
Advanced Cycle Support

2 caps every day at your convenience

Ultra Male
1 cap every day at your convenience

SERM - Clomid
50mg every day at your convenience

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
1 cap 3 times daily

If you have any further questions or need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help! ;) You can use my discount code below (adrenolin15), to save your self 15% off your order, and all orders over $100 are shipped free!

thank you for the reply. ive always been a healthy dieter i usually wake up to a shake then make my eegs (usually 6-7) with some ezekiel toast. around 11 i make 2 chicken breasts with about a cup of rice pre workout i usually either make a steak or chicken depending on what im feeling with some broccoli and rice as well as a scoop of whey dinner differs a lot but i always keep it in the high protein area of either chicken fish or steak. i drink lots of water and never drink juices or soda and never fried food or fast foods or sweets. if you know of a great daily diet plan for lean muscle mass id really appreciate it. as far as caffeine goes i dont intake any other than what is in my supplements. thanks again for the help

Adernolin is very knowledgeable in these products as well as fitness. Being that this is your first ph be careful of the sides. Make sure to take IML Assisted Cycle support 4hrs after your SDMZ cap and drink 1-2gallons of water a day. Also stay away from alcohol, cant stress this enough. Prohormones are harmful to the liver, lipids etc, if not taken the necessary steps keep things in line. If you have any questions we would be happy to help. Also try and stay away from pre workouts as they increase bp. I see you wanna put on mass and smdz is a product that will help you. Id suggest to eat a minimum of 4000cal 60% protein 20% carbs 20%fats. maybe someone else can chime in but that would be my diet split up into 6 meals throughout the day.

thats a lot of calories lol but ya have to eat big to get big tho right. you say no pre wo's now are you just referring to "powder" pre wo such as jack3d and 1mr or anything taken pre workout? i take animal m-stack pre is that bad? and ideas on a good website to find a great meal plan?

thats a lot of calories lol but ya have to eat big to get big tho right. you say no pre wo's now are you just referring to "powder" pre wo such as jack3d and 1mr or anything taken pre workout? i take animal m-stack pre is that bad? and ideas on a good website to find a great meal plan?
Imho its fine to use preworkouts, just be cautious - be sure your blood pressure isn't going sky high; if it is, I'd recommend ceasing using of any stimulatory or Pump type products.

I don't know of any website that has good diets, but I'll post my cutting diet, you can reconstruct it however you'd like to fit your needs. It's about 4200 calories. I would suggest a macro ratio of 35% Pro/40% Carbs/25% Fats or something similar while bulking on hormones. Varying your calories on workout and rest days can help to keep you lean; around 4000 on workout days and 3600 on rest days should yield you with a solid 8-10lb gained after 4wks.

Meal 1 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 2 75g protein, 60 carbs
Meal 3 75gprotein, 60carbs
Meal 4 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 5 75g protein, 60 carbs
Postworkout 60g waxymaize 60g whey protein
+ 1 65g whey shake during the day

All meet requirements for protein or carb servings:
PROTEIN:
11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp
16oz egg whites (this is 50g protein)
1 meal may occasionally be substituted for a meal replacement shake of (3oz dry oats, 75g whey protein, water, 20 raw almonds)

CARBS:
9-10oz rice
10oz sweet potato
3oz dry oats
9oz banana
8oz acai berries

FATS: (1tbsp w/ ea carb serving)
Fats 60-80g per day
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp UDOS's oil
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 tbsp grape seed oil

VEGGIES: 4 cups of broccoli/greenbeans/asparagus/spinach/onions/peppers/mushrooms per day

adrenolin, thank you for the break down on the food sources i really appreciate its going to take some homework and some tweaking to get it right and understand it all but youve been a huge help both of you thanks

Imho its fine to use preworkouts, just be cautious - be sure your blood pressure isn't going sky high; if it is, I'd recommend ceasing using of any stimulatory or Pump type products.

I don't know of any website that has good diets, but I'll post my cutting diet, you can reconstruct it however you'd like to fit your needs. It's about 4200 calories. I would suggest a macro ratio of 35% Pro/40% Carbs/25% Fats or something similar while bulking on hormones. Varying your calories on workout and rest days can help to keep you lean; around 4000 on workout days and 3600 on rest days should yield you with a solid 8-10lb gained after 4wks.

Meal 1 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 2 75g protein, 60 carbs
Meal 3 75gprotein, 60carbs
Meal 4 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 5 75g protein, 60 carbs
Postworkout 60g waxymaize 60g whey protein
+ 1 65g whey shake during the day

All meet requirements for protein or carb servings:
PROTEIN:
11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp
16oz egg whites (this is 50g protein)
1 meal may occasionally be substituted for a meal replacement shake of (3oz dry oats, 75g whey protein, water, 20 raw almonds)

CARBS:
9-10oz rice
10oz sweet potato
3oz dry oats
9oz banana
8oz acai berries

FATS: (1tbsp w/ ea carb serving)
Fats 60-80g per day
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp UDOS's oil
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 tbsp grape seed oil

VEGGIES: 4 cups of broccoli/greenbeans/asparagus/spinach/onions/peppers/mushrooms per day

Nice!!

Back