• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo extreme PCT

z00york4life

Registered
Reaction score
Hi , 21 165 lbs wanting to start a first ph cycle, through my research halo extreme stuck out as a good beginner cycle because of its minimal side effects, my question is if i got a test booster like ultra male or anabolic matrix will that be fine for the pct? or would formadrol be a better idea? cant spend too much, but deffinitly need everything to get it done right. thanks

i planned to use Just the halo extreme by itself at 2 caps a day, making it a 4 week cycle, just to get my feet wet before hopping in the full cycles.

z00york4life 0278333 said:
Hi , 21 165 lbs wanting to start a first ph cycle, through my research halo extreme stuck out as a good beginner cycle because of its minimal side effects, my question is if i got a test booster like ultra male or anabolic matrix will that be fine for the pct? or would formadrol be a better idea? cant spend too much, but deffinitly need everything to get it done right. thanks

Ultra Male & Anabolic Matrix both would be solid for a PCT with Halo-Extreme. I've done somethinf some what similar myself on several occasions.

Not trying to hijack his thread here but was thinking about running halo also. Could you compare halo to another ph similar in sides and results also is it better as a cutter or for bulking. If I went to 5 or 6 week cycle would I need to up grade my PCT to a serm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i ordered a bottle of formadrol, blocks strogen, and a bottle of anabolic matrix, together i think they will be good for PCT, thanks for the posts

Back