• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pyro Rx now available!

Awesome!

ETA on M-Sten?

Anyone try this yet?

Anyone try this yet?

My bottle should be here tomorrow. I'm throwing it into the mix on Monday. I'll let you know what I think.

i just order mine pyro rx yesterday i can't wait to try it

Tried a couple caps today. One in the AM and one 4 hours later. Solid energy and focus, no jitters. I did notice my throat kind of burning for about 30 minutes after taking each cap. Sort of like a heartburn sensation. Not sure why, but not anything that made the product unbearable. Looking forward to trying this pre-workout tomorrow.

Tried a couple caps today. One in the AM and one 4 hours later. Solid energy and focus, no jitters. I did notice my throat kind of burning for about 30 minutes after taking each cap. Sort of like a heartburn sensation. Not sure why, but not anything that made the product unbearable. Looking forward to trying this pre-workout tomorrow.

Keep us posted...always lookijng for a good thermogenic when clen is not readily available.

Keep us posted...always lookijng for a good thermogenic when clen is not readily available.

For sure bro. I tried a cap 30min before my workout today. Seemed to have good energy and really solid focus today. Definitely made me sweat a lot more than usual. I was leaking pretty good after my first few sets of hack squats. I did 45min of cardio on the stair master and I was drenched by the time I was done. I lost about 1.5lbs of water weight just in the cardio session. Took another cap four hours later. Also I washed down both caps today with extra water and did not experience the burning sensation.

Sounds a lot like clen! LOL!

i was drenched too after about twenty minutes of cardio lol

Back