• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basics question - cutting PH?

Naven

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been off the PH scene for a few years, last cycle I did was a halodrol clone and did ok with it. I'm currently a TRT user and do testosterone cypionate for TRT, along with HCG to keep my nads happy. I'm looking to try another PH cycle but most of the ones I see are methylated and I'd like to stay with something a little more mellow, less invasive, ideally something that is good for cutting. Sorry for the relatively stupid questions, any suggestions? The less support supps needed, the better.

Oh, btw, I'm 44 years old, been lifting for 25 or so years, am 6'2", 250lbs, about 18%BF, and am looking for some strength gains, some cutting, and low side effect profile. I also use Arimidex as well.

Oh, btw, I'm 44 years old, been lifting for 25 or so years, am 6'2", 250lbs, about 18%BF, and am looking for some strength gains, some cutting, and low side effect profile. I also use Arimidex as well.
Cyanostane fits all your requirements perfectly, although it is methylated. Not all methyls are created equally, meaning they do not all have the same harsh effect on the body, some are very light, and others are more harsh. Cyanostane is very light on sides.

Cyanostane is a very anabolic prestacked product containing two very powerful compounds similar to the Steroid Anavar. It is the most desirable product of choice for those looking to lose fat whilst maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. If you order at IronMagLabs, when you go to the checkout, you can enter my discount "adrenolin15" for 15% off your order.

I'd also recommend our Advanced Cycle Support to help keep you from experiencing any side effects while on the cycle and Anabolic Matrix will help to keep your libido high as a very effective natural test booster/aromatase inhibitor (prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen, which can lead to fat gain), which also happens to have Bioperine in it to enhance the absorption of the prohormone Cyanostane allowing for a more effective cycle.

Normally a SERM is recommended for PCT, however, since you're prescribed TRT, there is no such need for this. You will just resume your normal TRT dose following the cycle. While on the cycle it is your choice if you'd like to up your dose of Test or keep it at your dr recommended TRT level.

Let me lay it all out for you. You will need:
From IronMagLabs (with discount adrenolin15 for 15% OFF, orders over $100 ship free)
2x Cyanostane $76.49
1x Advanced Cycle Support $33.99
1x Anabolic Matrix $33.99

And I will lay out the cycle as I would run it for the best results.
Cycle:
Cyanostane Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x split evenly across the day

Anabolic Matrix Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x every day taken with Cyanostane

Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 1-6
2caps at the most convenient time for yourself

I'm here to help! ;) If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know. Feel free to PM me, if you'd prefer to discuss anything in private. Also, we just released a great new thermogenic cutting product, Pyro; you could add that into the mix, I know for a fact you will NOT be disappointed with it in the slightest.

Cyano for sure! I'm almost done with a 6 week Halo/Cyano stack. I ran the Cyano for the last 4 weeks and I'm loving it. I'm definitely planning on running a 6 week Cyano cycle in the future.

Thanks guys, I'll give it a try, sounds good.

Thanks, Biggie - my diet is in pretty good shape - but the link is a good one, thanks.

And I like your .sig :)

Will start the Cyano in a few weeks after some travel out of the country. Looking forward to shaking things up a bit.

Thanks again...

i run osta rx with my trt all the time...def a big plus...cyano or halo-e would fit for ya also...

Love osta with trt ...solid and safe compound thats great to throw in from time to time

Yeah, Osta seems to go well with everything!

Back