• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ help?

UglyIdiot

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the site and just had a quick question. I want to begin my cycle with Super DMZ but I have one concern, I suffer from migraines. I am wondering if, for any reason, Super DMZ may trigger migraines. I currently take 100mg of Nortiptyline every night before bed. It is an anti-depressant that is also used as a preventative medication for migraine sufferers such as myself. Thank you, and any help is appreciated.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and just had a quick question. I want to begin my cycle with Super DMZ but I have one concern, I suffer from migraines. I am wondering if, for any reason, Super DMZ may trigger migraines. I currently take 100mg of Nortiptyline every night before bed. It is an anti-depressant that is also used as a preventative medication for migraine sufferers such as myself. Thank you, and any help is appreciated.

Just make sure you pay attention to DMZ's half life & dose accordingly, this will help avoid BP spikes which can in turn trigger your migraines. I also recommend out ACS at 3caps e/d.

medications are good, but chronic migranes are NOT normal brother, meds just treat the symptoms, not the disease, I would suggest you figure out the root cause of your headaches in life and resolve those, then you won't need the meds. Best of luck! Stay away from preworkout-type supps and caffeine while on cycle, and drink plenty of water (1.5-2 gals/day), that will keep all SDMZ risk for headaches to a minimum

We think we found out the root cause of my migraines a little while ago. Most of them are brought on by certain foods that I eat which is why I'm worried that there may be an ingredient in Super DMZ that might bring on a migraine. But I will definitely make sure to stay away from caffeine and drink plenty of water.

We may have found out what the root cause of my migraines are a little while back. Some of them are attributed to certain foods I eat. That's why I'm wondering if any ingredients in Super DMZ would normally cause headaches or migraines. But I will definitely drink plenty of water and stay away from caffeine. Would me taking Nortiptyline conflict with the Super DMZ for any reason?

I would investigate using sd2.0 or any ped indepth before using it at all.....migranes and espc ones that the root cause is not known for.sure is not something to.mess with....use caution!!

Back