• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme and Advanced Cycle Support

DevonRayG

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My name is Devon and I am 24 years old. Im 6"1' and i weigh 205. Looking to start my first cycle here and just today reiceived a bottle of Halo Extreme and Advanced Cycle Support. My main question here would be if i would see any noticeable results from taking
halo
50/50/50/50
along with Advanced Cycle support for 2 a day?

Or would i be better off saving up some more for another bottle and run the halo
50/75/75/75/75/75

along with some nolva and econtrol at the end of the 6 week cycle?

Get another bottle of halo e and run it 6 weeks@ 75 mg a day. Nolva and e control during pct, id also use ultra male if your able to get some

Would it be alright if i added in the ultra male during my second week of halo?

Nolva and econtrol? I was under the impression just nolva?

Get another bottle of halo e and run it 6 weeks@ 75 mg a day. Nolva and e control during pct, id also use ultra male if your able to get some

This ^^^^^

SERMs block estrogen receptors and boost test production, but they also raise circulating estrogen, so an AI after a SERM can be helpful in controlling estrogen and preventing rebound (tho rebound rarely happens)
Yup, best to be on the safe side.

Back