• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proper way to cycle Dymethazine

ChrisJW

Registered
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to finish PCT from Metha-Drol. According to the description for dymethazine, you should only use it every 90 days. Is this just "playing it safe" or is that really what you should do? I was going to attempt a cycle of Super DMZ but its only been 30 days since I stopped Metha-Drol.

If so, should I be able to take something like 1-Andro, Halo, etc.. in the meantime? What is recommended / tried successfully for max benefit?

Thanks,

chris

A lot of folks do the time on plus PCT equals time off between cycles. I would say 8wks off is safe & would not cycle anything except maybe Osta Rx in a bridge.

Thanks alot for the info. That is exactly what I did. Is it ok to stack Super-DMZ & Halo Extreme? I believe I've seen someone else do that but wanted to make sure that it was safe to do.

Is it ok to stack Super-DMZ & Halo Extreme? I believe I've seen someone else do that but wanted to make sure that it was safe to do.
I personally am finishing up a 6 week halo/sdmz stack and have had very minimal sides with great gains. IMO if you handled Metha-Drol without any problems you should be fine.

How did the Metha-Drol extreme treat you? Did you like it? Results?

I had some pretty amazing results (about 11 lbs of muscle). I really should've worked out more in the kitchen... didn't get the caloric intake that I should've. I did get back pumps and a little light headedness the first few days but that quickly subsided when I took the metha-drol with food. I never did get any gyno at all. I couldn't get enough water.. had to have 1/2 gallon of water next to me in bed in case I woke up parched. I hear that is typically of dymethazine so I'm guessing that it will be the same with DMZ 2.0. I took the full stack (ultra male, anabolic matrix, liver support). Never had any of the sexual side effects outside of a drop in desire. I didn't get "roid rage" or any other anger issues (actually.. I was told that I seemed much happier) People at the gym and friends of mine were pretty amazed at my gains and asked more than once if I was doing anything illegal, so in a round about way.. those were great compliments!

As with any PH cycle diet is the #1 factor determining gains. Workout routine and sleep are important as well but without the surplus calories you wont be getting the full potential from your cycle. I suggest tracking your daily caloric intake on livstrong.com. Under the "my plate" page you can "track calories"(it's free). I use this to get accurate calorie count and it also shows protein/carb/fat %'s for your daily intake. They will also tell you your ideal caloric intake to lose/maintain/gain weight based on your age/height/current weight. I find it a pretty good guideline for being off or on cycle. Use food to grow and PH cycles will maximize your efforts. As for the water, I have found that no matter what compound I am taking I am always thirsty. I try to intake 1.5 gallons a day. Keeps the headaches away, really keeps the muscles "full" and the pump is great. Good luck.

Back