• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol Halodrol Cycle

AMINO_POWER_TOWER

Registered
Reaction score
Whats up everyone? Just wanted to pick some brains while planning a cycle lol.

Ive researched the hell outta this stuff in planning for my SD cycle in a few weeks. Granted i get my pct on time i will start two weeks from today. If i dont have all my s**t on hand before then i will bump it back. I have a weird SD product i got my hands on by LLL its called 5 Deca Zol. Its a 15mg SD stacked with 12.5mg HD wich seems backwards, I guess since HD can act like test before it converts that is their reason for sticking it in...still i think the HD is a waste unless it converts and i have read that is only converts at 5% so the dosage should be between 50 and 100.. back to the SD I am preloading milk thistle, fish oil and hawthorne for lever and BP.

I have 38 caps of the 5 Deca Zol and plan to run a 23 day cycle of this stuff, it seems about right for SD. i plan to start the first 3 days at 1 cap in the morning 30 mins before food. days 4-19 i will bump to 1 cap in the morning and then a second preworkout, and will taper back down to 1 cap preworkout for the final 3 days. cycle should look as follows, this is my first SD run so i just wanna run it by some gurus lol.

Week 1-4
SD 15/30/30/15
HD 12.5/25/25/12.5/

Week 5-8
Nolva 20/20/10/10

my other question would be that the original pct that i purchased...well theres 2 but they are Powerlab Nutrition's NOestrogen and HiTech Pharmacueticals Estrogenex. I was going to use one or the other because of the 6Bromo AI compouns in each but looking into it further i decided that i want an actual SERM opposed to the AI...heres the question.. I have read a few threads and discussions that talk about running a bridge cycle with a strong AI starting the last few weeks of cycle and running a few weeks into PCT. Does anyone have experience using an AI like this for a bridge. Also i have read some with a letro bridge? thanks for the help anyone appreciate the knowledge.

p.s. i also stocked some test freak for after my cycle when im through the nolva good idea or not necesary?

Thanks for the knowledge. Thats why i decided to get nolva instead of using the 6 bromo due to exact info u just stated. Thats what i found when i researched it. Just so im clear on your advice, you say to run an AI post SERM... due to what we just discussed i probably dont want to run the 6 bromo again after the SERM. What AI would u suggest post SERM? Test Freak has the AI compound with some trans resveratrol. Aside from my uncertainty about the AI in Test Freak, it looks to be one of the better natty T boosters on the market.

Thanks for the support biggie! Are you subscribed on your phone or is your face buried in your laptop all day. lol

Haha good help is hard to come by bro. I see u all over the ironmagazine forums aswell @ adrenolin. Just made an account over there recently.

Back