• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Workout?

DWeaver

Registered
Reaction score
Did not know what topic to put this in but my ? Is I do a 4 day split pretty much been this way over the years but I have neglected my legs (big surprise right) anyway figured it was time to work them up. What is the best way to catch them up with the rest of my body? I am 5'9" 170, about 10-12% BF and I am trying to bulk up to 185 ish. 5 rep max bench is 255, 3000 cal a day that's pretty clean. Any ideas on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use a strong PH like Metha-Drol or Super DMZ and keep protein intake high you could train legs twice per week.

heavyiron 0454110 said:
If you use a strong PH like Metha-Drol or Super DMZ and keep protein intake high you could train legs twice per week.

This^^^ I would split it up between Max Effort & Speed work.

Was going to start a 6wk Havoc cycle soon, not ready for big boy ph yet as this will be my third cycle. Will i still be ok doing twice a week or maybe every 4 days or something. So a heavy low rep wo followed by a lighter high rep say 15-20x5, does this look ok?

DWeaver 0677449 said:
Was going to start a 6wk Havoc cycle soon, not ready for big boy ph yet as this will be my third cycle. Will i still be ok doing twice a week or maybe every 4 days or something. So a heavy low rep wo followed by a lighter high rep say 15-20x5, does this look ok?

That looks about right. Just make sure it's balanced. Two upper & two lower days.

Does this look like a good plan, feel free to make changes if needed as this is just my third cycle.

Havoc
30/40/40/40/40/50
Cycle assist, multi, fish oil, a test base to help with shutdown and a joint supp.

PCT
Nova
20/20/10/10
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3g

Is this enough for my PCT?

Back