• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Can't swallow pills?

UglyIdiot

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am not able to take pills, I think it's a psychological thing. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get myself to take a pill and I get nervous because I think I am going to choke. Anyway, I just got Super DMZ and because it comes in a capsule form would it be possible to dump the powder in a drink and take it that way? Does it still maintain it's effectiveness even though it is not in the capsule?

Would the pill still retain its effectiveness if its taken that way?

I couldn't swallow pills because I didn't know if the capsule was made from pork or beef. I would do what Biggie said, open the capsule, empty it in my mouth and drink water right away. Tough first few days because the taste was outside of the world in term of harsh, but turns out the capsules are made out of beef.

Why not? the capsule is just beef+cellulose, it does not get you ripped. Just a delivery system. The powder is the actual sauce, that gets you ripped. You'll just have faster absorption of the powder if you take it that way

Thanks Biggie, you've been helpful. Just one more question! Does it matter how fast it absorbs? Because I've read that sometimes you're not supposed to take the powder out of the capsule to protect it from stomach acid and so it can be released into your system properly.

After a meal, empty the cap in to a spoon, then pour a little olive oil in to the spoon, put spoon in face.

I'm just worried because I don't want to open the capsule if it's going to alter the effectiveness and waste my money. But I trust you guys so I will give it a shot.

Back