• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo same time as ACS

Chippe

Registered
Reaction score
finished week three of halo, first 2 weeks i was dosing my halo apon waking with the ACS, Would this mean the halo has had no effect? Taking it four hours after now

Milk thistle can interfere if taken at the same time, but I don't know if anyone knows to what extent.

I hadn't heard about this before my DMZ cycle a few months back. I still put on 15 solid lbs :)

What dosage are you taking? Halo usually takes 3-4 weeks to kick in fully, and most users report sweet spot around 75mg daily.... I would run that dosage for at least 6 weeks for max effect.

lol eb, I'm getting more and more convinced that it's just very clever bro-science. At least I haven't seen anything concrete study-wise on it. That said, pro-hormones seem to be best taken with a little fat.... and milk-thistle is an herbal powder, so it's not fat-soluble, so at the very least that may be reason enough to split up the dosage.... taking support supps separate, without fat.
Meh...the evidence does seem a bit dodgy, but I figure why take the chance? All the links I could find talking about the interaction of milk thistle and orals were on steroid/supplement sites...nothing medical. There ARE some fairly credible links to sites covering the interaction with meds...but not gear. Whatever. Like I said: why take the chance?

Back