• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Permanent or transient gains?

Bird

Registered
Reaction score
Could someone briefly outline the differences between mass or strength gains attained while using the variety of

PH's from Ironmaglabs? Which products produce gains that are much more temporary than others and what are

some of the variables, assuming consistency of training and diet, etc. ? Do those differences in permanency even

exist?

This would help users choose the right products for their individual goals and circumstance.

Thanks.

You will get a bit more mass on Metha-Drol over the other products but some of that will be water. Super DMZ would be my first choice for "dryer" retaining gains and Halo Extreme would be a good choice as well but with a bit less LBM gains and sides..

heavyiron 0505519 said:
You will get a bit more mass on Metha-Drol over the other products but some of that will be water. Super DMZ would be my first choice for "dryer" retaining gains and Halo Extreme would be a good choice as well but with a bit less LBM gains and sides..

Great. Thanks.

I personally ran Cyanostane Stack. This was my fist stack and was not sure what to expect. I ran the complete 8 weeks, and have been off for about 2 weeks now. I did not run any nolva or clomid, just what the stack at the time recommended.

I gained about 12 pounds and so far only lost about 5, and that mosty cuz I kicked up my cardio
All lifts increased and have not lost anything yet, no "crazy" strength increases really. Bench up about 15 pounds. Not a stud but it is nice being able to rep 225...and pyramid up to 290 for one rep. I know it is wrong, but I am a creature of habit so I know when something works.
Was def fuller and harder while on it...lost some of that.
Sex drive is great still, never had any issues with it, actually seems higher now for some reason.
Cant say I had any sides while on it.

All in all I was stoked with my results.

I want to run Super DMZ next, so I have about another 2 weeks or so unitl I begin. Cant wait!
:D

Is Cyanostane more of a wet gainer than Super DMZ? Or is losing 5 lbs off the total gain normal with most PH's?

BTW I'm week 1 into Super DMZ stack. So far so good with none of the problems I had before. Smart dosing seems

to help as I'm taking each item at least 1 hr apart from each other.

Bird said:
Is Cyanostane more of a wet gainer than Super DMZ? Or is losing 5 lbs off the total gain normal with most PH's?

BTW I'm week 1 into Super DMZ stack. So far so good with none of the problems I had before. Smart dosing seems

to help as I'm taking each item at least 1 hr apart from each other.

DMZ is a bit more wet compared to Cyano. Smart dosing is everything, knowing the half lives of any product is key.

Back