• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

letro

jayphillips22

Registered
Reaction score
Had gyno for a couple months now and am thinking about trying letro after doing tamox and it doing nothing but getting worse. Did torem and it stopped but is not getting any better. Just added in adex havent noticed any changes either. Anyway I could care less about letro killing my sex drive but my girlfriend will freak and doesn't know I've touched pro hormones or that I have gyno. Going away on vacation for a couple weeks so was thinking it might be good to use it while gone because she won't be with me I've heard people using it for three weeks and it gets rid of it how long before your sex drive comes back and is their anything i can take to help boost my sex drive while on it?

Some botanicals and compounds found in Ultra Male rx and Anabolic Matrix may increase libido. I have noticed the same effect from Osta rx as well.

Back