• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo/ Super DMZ 2.0 6 week cycle

RoadstarPete

Registered
Reaction score
I am running a 6 week Halo/ Super DMZ 2.0 cycle and wanted to share my results along the way. I really only plan on posting weight and how I am feeling overall( physically and mentally)on a weekly basis.I also will be posting a "before" and "after" shot or two. My plan is to gain mass without too much fat accumulating while I bulk. I have target #'s for daily consumption and plan to eat fairly "clean" during this 6 month bulk phase. I figured, what better way to kick off a winter bulk than to start with a kick ass IML stack!

My stats:
6' 4"
219 lbs
40 y.o.

Diet:
5000-5500 "clean" calories ed.
40%-35% protein/ 40%-45% carbs/ 20% fats
1.5 gal h2o ed

Workout:
Bodybuilding.com "Growth Spurt" program
Lifting 5 days each week
30 mins cardio 3 days a week maintaining 135 bpm to target fat

Cycle
1st 2 weeks:
Halo Extreme- 3 caps daily
ACS- 4 caps daily

Next 4 weeks:
Halo Extreme- 3 caps daily (until bottle runs out, maybe. I am going to see how I feel and I may just continue at 3 caps for 4 full weeks total on Halo. Will post my decision when the time comes.)
Super DMZ 2.0- 2 caps daily
ACS- 4 caps daily
AM- 4 caps daily

PCT
4 weeks:
Tamox- 20mg each night
UM- 1 cap each night
DAA- 3120mg daily
ACS- 4 caps daily

Last 2 weeks of pct adding Osta rx @ 2 caps daily
Will be upping dose to 3 caps daily once pct is done and plan to run it for 6 more weeks

I also take a liquid multi, flex rx, fish oil, creatine, karbolyn(pre and post w.o.), glutamine, BCAA's and ZMA daily

I have had my fair share of set backs in the last year ranging from hiatal hernia surgery(which reduced my stomach size by 1/3, but is stretched back to normal now after a years time) to tendonitis in my right elbow. I feel great at this point in time and look forward to this bulk period. Today is day 10 of my cycle. I am only weighing in on Sat mornings right when I wake up. This last Sat. I was up 3.3 lbs after 1 week on Halo. Today being day 10, I felt a bit more pump than usual and look a little more vascular but the strength gains have not started yet. Overall I am excited and extremely motivated to work out everyday! More posts to come.....

The "before" photo isn't the greatest but I guess it will have to do.

Attachments

• P1060141.jpg
    P1060141.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 144
Gotcha added brother

Nice cycle layout! Will be following

Today is day 15 on cycle and the 1st day of stacking DMZ 2.0 with the Halo. After weighing in this morning at 227.4 lbs I was quite pleased to see that I was up 5.1 lbs in the last week and 8.4 lbs overall. I had been running a low carb high protein diet for 6 weeks prior to this bulk phase so I am not too surprised to see such rapid gains with the elevated carb intake. This last week I noticed that all of my muscles felt and appeared "fuller" with more noticeable vascularity. Also noted that good pumps are starting and my endurance has gone up as well. I find that throughout my workouts I am not feeling much if any fatigue......more like amped and ready to rep out the next set! Strength gains have been slow in coming but at the end of week 2 I could feel them starting. My appetite has been amazing. I am "starving" every 2 hours which has been a blessing since taking in 5k+ clean calories a day is no small task and is something that I have struggled with in the past. My attitude has been great about everything the past 2 weeks. No aggression or hostile feelings. Pretty much just feeling fantastic mentally and physically. Libido is still rockin as usual. I have no doubt that 2.0 will affect this before too long though.. I am so excited to be here at this point in my cycle........the fun part is about to begin!
On a side note, I will be running the Halo Extreme @ 3 caps daily for 6 more days. Which will finish off my current bottle. I have decided to continue running the Halo @ 2 caps daily through the remainder of the cycle. I will be sure to keep current with more updates!

Nice gains...i would caution about running the halo-e thru the sd2.0 cycle...sd2.0 has been.shiwn to be plenty solo...its some.strong.stuff..

Nice gains...i would caution about running the halo-e thru the sd2.0 cycle...sd2.0 has been.shiwn to be plenty solo...its some.strong.stuff..
Thanks for the input. I do know that 20mg M-sten ed is a very high dose and I would like to keep sides to a minimum. I am thinking now that I will just finish out my 1st bottle of halo and then run the SDMZ 2.0 solo for the remaining 3 weeks. I have stacked original SDMZ with other PH's before but this 2.0 run is my 1st. Better safe than sorry.

So I have decided to add 250mg TUDCA twice daily. I have read reports that if taken with each PH dose it will actually increase the bio-availability of the PH. My initial thought was to take it 4 hours after my a.m. dose and 4 hours prior to my p.m. dose. After doing a bit of research I am not so sure now. Do any moderators have any input on this one?

today is day 19 on halo and day 5 on sdmz 2.0. Had a great leg workout today but after squats and hack squats I was combating some pretty good low back pump. Looks like I will be adding 3grams of taurine PWO on leg day next week. I can imagine it will only be more intense next time. Strength gains and pumps have been steadily increasing this week. The 2.0 should start kicking in the next day or so if it is anything like the original version. Oh yeah, vascularity is getting ridiculous.:D

http://examine.com/supplements/Tauroursodeoxycholic+Acid/ Here is some good information about TUDCA. It looks like they administered it just once a day in trials so probably just have to see how your body responds to it. After looking at this I think I will add it to my next cycle also.
Thanks for the link Bigd. I have researched this product quite a bit and have added it to my a.m. and p.m. sdmz dose. It appears to actually help with the absorption of the PH's and proteins. I found it for $35 for 60 250mg caps( 30 day supply) at nutraplanet. This is by far the best price I have found.I am going to run it throughout my cycle for now on. A person only has one liver after all.

Day 22 of my 6 week cycle today. I weighed in this morning at 232.2 lbs. That puts me up 4.8 lbs in the last week and up 13.2 lbs total since the 1st day of this cycle. The weight seems to be nicely distributed over my entire body and my waist has barely grown at all in comparison. Muscle definition, size and vascularity improves daily. Although I am a bit puzzled/disappointed as to the the very minimal strength gains. The pump has begun to climb with each workout which is very pleasing. Up to this point I have only had 1 day of bad lethargy but 1 50mg tab of dhea took care of that. Overall mood and motivation is really good. Appetite is still going strong. No agression and the libido is still normal. My bp has elevated a small bit so I will be cutting out my pwo supp. until it returns to normal, after cycle is done. Yesterday my 1st bottle of halo came to an end. I have decided to continue halo at 3 caps ed for another week and then based on how I am feeling/bp/sides, decide if I will continue with it beyond that. Being 7 days into the sdmz 2.0 I am not sure that I have felt any of its effects yet but I am hoping I will notice a difference when I head back to the gym on monday. I did hear some comments in the gym this week from some regulars that have seen me in there for years. "You are looking thick"...... "You look like you're on steroids" This guy was joking to some degree but I told him that I ate some for breakfast today.:D My favorite was being told by a fitness competitor lady that I used to date was "You look really, really good". That shit was priceless! All this and only three weeks in! Im pumped for the next 3 weeks for sure. 240 lbs, Here I come!!!!

Bigd, I am running cycle support @ 4 caps ed. Mainly because of the anti- oxidants and cardiovascular support. Oh, lets not forget prostate support. It costs about $50 for 2 bottles(when you buy 3 and get 1 free...also use discount codes) but that is far less expensive than buying even only a few of the ingredients included in each pill of ACS. I would run 2ed at a minimum although I must admit that I actually feel better running 4ed. I am also running 4 caps ed of the Anabolic Matrix for the 1st 6weeks of my cycle. With this I have noticed that lethargy has been reduced and my libido has been unaffected by the PH's up to this point. I am pretty sure that the SDMZ will shut me down at some point though.
Good luck at the Dr.......hope you get what you need from him.

Just wanted to post a quick update. I had an amazing back workout today. Strength gains are really starting to improve. I took 3g of taurine prior to my workout and had no issues with low back pump. It was there but totally manageable. I can tell the sdmz is kicking in because my overall size and appearance has changed. EVERYONE that knows me at the gym has not only noticed but seem compelled to say something to me about how big I am getting. I had someone at work yesterday say something about my size and this is with a long sleeve button up dress shirt on! All I can say is that if you eat right on this stack there is NO WAY that you will not get swelled up huge!!! I am farily certain that I will be hitting the 240lb mark before this cycle is over.Gotta go, time to eat again!

I had a kick ass leg workout today. The taurine seems to be doing me right at 3g pwo. No problem with back pump after squats and hack squats. My strength is climbing daily. I also noticed that even without my pwo supp, my focus and drive are off the charts. This is really getting fun!

Day 29.......weighed in at 235.2 lbs this morning. That puts me up 3 lbs this week and up 16.2 lbs overall. I am going to be maintaining cardio at 25 mins 3 days a week but will be cutting my daily calories from an average of 5300 to 4800. As much as I would like to hit the 20 lb gained mark I would like to limit the fat gain as well. I still have 2 weeks on cycle so I still may hit that mark. I have been monitoring my bp and have decided to continue my halo dose at 75mg daily along side the 2 caps daily of sdmz 2.0. If any sides pop up I will drop the halo but up to this point I see no reason to alter my dosages.
I workout fairly soon after waking up due to my work schedule and have learned to "force" myself to intake 60 ounces of h2o as well as 20 oz of karbolyn before I drive to the gym. This has produced insane skin splitting pumps this cycle!!! Strength gains have been good and are still increasing. Vascularity is getting silly.....even relaxed I can see veins in my forearms that I didn't know even existed prior to this cycle. Motivation, stamina and focus are all improved. My appetite has lessened a bit, but not by much. Aggression seems to be contained to the gym and overall mood is happy. I do feel some lethargy but once I make myself get up and go I am fine. Dhea could help some with this but since I have had a gyno issue once in the past I prefer to use it if only totally necessary. Libido has taken a small hit but the boys are still firm and hanging low. Overall I feel great! Looking forward to next weeks workouts. Bring it on!!!

Sounds good!! Can't wait to try the same run!!
Keep at it!

Very solid gains! I loved the vascularity from this stack. You're right, it gets silly :)

5 weeks now complete on cycle. I have had some significant changes this week starting with weight. This morning I weighed in at 235 lbs. That is 0.2 lbs down from last week but overall being up 16 lbs. I cut my daily calories back last week because I felt like some of my gains were going to my mid section. Well let me tell you this was no problem because I have developed such amazing appetite suppression it isn't even funny. I will be hungry, take 4 bites of food and I am full. I feel sick to my stomach after I force down an entire meal. I am trying my hardest to eat enough to maintain my gains but we will see. Lethargy has become a daily issue as well but I have decided to just deal with it unless it is really kicking my ass in which case I take some extra Dhea. Other than that my overall mood is still normal with heightened aggression in the gym only.....well ok, some on the highway but people drive like idiots especially during the holidays. I am a bit surprised that I haven't been shutdown yet on this cycle. I am sure that my natty test levels are down but I still have a huge amount of drive and this makes my girlfriend happy. I have developed a small bit of acne that is confined to my shoulder area. Since both of my upper arms are mostly tattooed it is unnoticeable to anyone but me. In the gym this week my workouts have been phenomenal. Great drive, focus and the pump is on big time! My strength gains are really showing on every exercise. I am not big on posting poundage but I will say that most if not all lifts are up by 20% or more.......and still rising. I did a bi-tri and ab day yesterday in a tank top and I was really blown away by the muscle definition and vascularity I saw in the mirror. Traps, shoulders and upper chest area are seriously becoming chiseled. If you cant tell overall I am loving this stack. One more week left.........cant wait for next weeks workouts!

Good to hear all is well. I am glad I have followed your cycle because some things that you have posted, I am experiencing my self. The appetite is there, but also, several small bites, and I feel full. My stomach actually feels hard. At certain times, I will feel a little nausea if I try to eat what I normally would.
This will be my last week also with my Halo/Cyano stack.

Good to hear all is well. I am glad I have followed your cycle because some things that you have posted, I am experiencing my self. The appetite is there, but also, several small bites, and I feel full. My stomach actually feels hard. At certain times, I will feel a little nausea if I try to eat what I normally would.
This will be my last week also with my Halo/Cyano stack.
Glad to hear that other than the appetite suppression you are doing well. I find that at one point or another during a cycle I hit a wall with my appetite. I think it is just my body saying "this is too much". I am happy to say that after cutting my intake for the last week I have maintained my gains and my appetite has returned. I also have one week left "on". Good luck with yours and remember, when you switch to pct all that changes are the pills you take. meaning keep eating like a beast and lifting with intensity. With a good pct you can keep most of your gains.

3 days of halo left and 5 days of sdmz 2.0........ This has been one of the best stacks I have ever done. I am not a vain person but I really like what I see in the mirror. I had a PT at my gym come up to me yesterday and ask me what my diet has been because he noticed that I was way bigger but leaner at the same time. I told him I had been playing with my diet, calories and nutrient timing etc.....I don't advertise that I use PH's but if anyone asks I will say that I think they have their place in the gym for people with the knowledge of how to properly use them. Anyhow, I am very pleased. More mass and leaner......how can you beat that!!! Cant wait to see how the Osta rx bridge with make me look.:p

Today is 6 weeks on cycle. I have two sdmz 2.0 pills left before I start my pct. I weighed in at 234.2 lbs this morning. I am down 0.8 lbs from last week but still up 15 lbs total since start of cycle. My appetite has been all over the place this last week....very hungry one day and then nothing the next. I am trying to maintain 4000 calories a day but have dipped as low as 3200 when my appetite was non existent. Lethargy seems to have subsided, which has been nice. Libido is still good, slightly diminished but everything works just fine. I am a bit surprised by this and certainly have no complaints! My mood has remained unchanged throughout the entire cycle. I managed to stay happy, positive and motivated without any real aggression sides to speak of. Strength gains have plateaued but have been very good. I personally have had better strength gains with tren/sd stacked but overall strength is not all that important to me. I want to put on lean/dry mass and thats is exactly what has happened. I think that most of the weight loss this week has been fat....judging by what i see in the mirror. Anyhow, I will wrap this part of my cycle up tomorrow and begin my pct and osta bridge on monday. I will also get some pics taken and posted at that time.

Strength gains have plateaued but have been very good. I personally have had better strength gains with tren/sd stacked but overall strength is not all that important to me. I want to put on lean/dry mass and thats is exactly what has happened. I think that most of the weight loss this week has been fat....judging by what i see in the mirror. Anyhow, I will wrap this part of my cycle up tomorrow and begin my pct and osta bridge on monday. I will also get some pics taken and posted at that time.

First, thanks for sharing your experience. I am getting ready for a sdmz 2.0 run early next year and I love to see the results of others. Quick question. You say you had better strength gains on tren/sd. Can you talk a little about the difference in sides between the two compounds? I have heard some users feel like complete crap on SD but not nearly as bad on Msten. Any thoughts? I have also heard strength gains on sd are 2nd to none...

Quick question. You say you had better strength gains on tren/sd. Can you talk a little about the difference in sides between the two compounds? I have heard some users feel like complete crap on SD but not nearly as bad on Msten. Any thoughts? I have also heard strength gains on sd are 2nd to none...
First off lets just start with the age old adage that everyone is different. No one knows how their body will react to a compound until they try it for themselves. With that said......I personally react very well to SD. Very few sides to speak of except serious lethargy and some appetite suppression. With the M-sten I had the exact same sides but much more mild and manageable. I have never felt like crap on either compound. As for the strength gains I am of the opinion that this should not be a deciding factor as to how well a compound works. I do these cycles to gain muscle mass and have done well with both SD and M-sten in this regard. An example though, at the peak of strength on cycle for me doing flat barbell bp: M-sten cycle 325 lbs x 6 reps SD cycle 365 lbs x 6 reps. A fairly sizable difference in poundage but I still gained just about the same amount of mass while on cycle for both compounds. I also believe that with the increased strength from the SD there is a larger risk of tearing a muscle or over stressing a joint from lifting so heavy. Lets also not forget that on that SD cycle it was stacked with Tren.....which has a tendency to cause gyno issues and bloat. Not the case with this Halo/sdmz 2.0 stack. All in all I feel that the sdmz 2.0 will be a good compound for me to cycle between future SD stacks. I don't like running the same compound for back to back cycles. I know that you can but I just feel better about switching it up. I hope this offers some insight to how these to great compounds worked for me. Good luck with your cycle. You're gonna love 2.0!

Back