• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

off cycle questions

chip

Registered
Reaction score
Currently cycling halo with deca. After the eight weeks are up should I take 6 to 8 weeks off all supplements? Are there supplements I can continue to take while off cycle? I.E. ultra male, matrix, tribulus, e-control... etc.?

chip 0813817 said:
Currently cycling halo with deca. After the eight weeks are up should I take 6 to 8 weeks off all supplements? Are there supplements I can continue to take while off cycle? I.E. ultra male, matrix, tribulus, e-control... etc.?

I would take 4-6wks off between cycles. That being said you can take Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male off cycle. I personally like to get to a point where I'm on nothing as to let my natural test production reset.

Yeah, probably best to get off everything but I do run Advanced Cycle Support every day no matter what.

Thanks for quick response. 6 weeks off and continue with ACS.

chip 0887789 said:
Thanks for quick response. 6 weeks off and continue with ACS.

Like heavy, I take ACS year round.

I would take 4-6wks off between cycles. That being said you can take Anabolic Matrix or Ultra Male off cycle. I personally like to get to a point where I'm on nothing as to let my natural test production reset.
[/quote]

That sound's helpful brother..

Back