• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz

pt

Registered
Reaction score
I have a few bottles of DMZ v1 (if you will), and I am thinking of using this as a kick start to a cycle, question is how many-- the usual cycle is 2 caps a day, is going to 3 caps a day for 6 weeks to much, or should I keep it at 2 caps for 6 weeks?

I will be taking the ACS and keeping the water intake up.

Thank you

I have a few bottles of DMZ v1 (if you will), and I am thinking of using this as a kick start to a cycle, question is how many-- the usual cycle is 2 caps a day, is going to 3 caps a day for 6 weeks to much, or should I keep it at 2 caps for 6 weeks?

I will be taking the ACS and keeping the water intake up.

Thank you
2 caps will be plenty for most people with less than 200lbs of lean body mass. If you feel you have decent cycling experience, you could try 3 caps for 6wks, but be cautious of any sides, and keep an eye on your blood pressure and heart rate.

Reactions: pt
Thank you, I'm thinking that 2 caps will be what I need for a 6 week cycle

What kind of.cycle are.you kickstarting?

Reactions: pt
Thank you, I'm thinking that 2 caps will be what I need for a 6 week cycle

This would be my recommended limit also, keep us posted brother.

Here is the cycle I'm planning to do in jan, please if this is not to be talked about here, please remove it!

1-4 Test E 500mg/wk (Mon, Fri)
5-8 Test E 750mg/wk (Mon, Wed, Fri)
9-10 Test E 1000/wk. (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)

1-4 Test Propionate 100mg EOD
11 and 12 Test Prop 100mg ED

1-12 Proviron 25mg ed
1-6 DMZ 2 caps ed
6-10 Winny 50mg ed
---------------------------------
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/ed

PCT
13/14 Clomid 100mg ed. Aromasin 25ed
15/16 Clomid 50mg ed. Aromasin 12.5ed

Back