• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

beefed up methadrol stack

chip

Registered
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this 10 week metha-drol cycle?

First 2 weeks:
Metha-drol 2caps
ultra male 1cap
Matrix 2caps
ACS 2caps

Next 4 weeks: same as above but bump metha-drol up to 3caps a day.

Last 4 weeks:
Ultra male, matrix, ACS as above with the addition of e-control.

Look good???

chip 0896682 said:
Any thoughts on this 10 week metha-drol cycle?

First 2 weeks:
Metha-drol 2caps
ultra male 1cap
Matrix 2caps
ACS 2caps

Next 4 weeks: same as above but bump metha-drol up to 3caps a day.

Last 4 weeks:
Ultra male, matrix, ACS as above with the addition of e-control.

Look good???

Between you, me & the tree, a 6wk run of Metha-Drol is pushing the envelope a little bit. Especially @ 3caps e/d & if you've never run it before. Metha-Drol hits harder than any abomb I've ever run & should be treated as such. I'm just trying to respond in your best interests here.

I would recommend not going past 4wks w/Metha-Drol & picking up the slack with Halo-Extreme, Deca-Drol or Cyanostane.

Ok. In the middle of halo and deca now and feeling minimal gains. Was looking for a bit more. Could I stack the metha-drol with cyanostane during the 8 week cycle? Looking to really kill it next time.

Metha-Drol does not need to be stacked. It's plenty of horsepower on its own. Metha-Drol is THE BIG DOG Designer steroid of all OTC's.

As far as Halo Extreme goes you can easily stack it or even take 3 caps of Halo daily no problem.

Back