• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ronnie Coleman Hammering Biceps Ahead Of 2019 Olympia Book Signing

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ronnie Coleman Hammering Biceps Ahead Of 2019 Olympia Book Signing

The 8x Mr. Olympia champion is ready for Olympia weekend and his book signing!

Ronnie Coleman has cemented his legacy as arguably the greatest bodybuilder of all time with a record 8 Olympia wins (1998-2005). And at 55 years old, he’s still going hard in the gym even after 12 spine surgeries and facing the reality of possibly never being able to walk again.

But Coleman made his most recent return to the weights in June for a leg training session after not having been able to train since his last surgery in January 2019. So, ever since then, he’s been training pretty consistently although he’s not squatting 800 pounds anymore.

But, the “King” of bodybuilding still wants to look as good as he possibly can, especially with the 2019 Olympia around the corner.

Ronnie Coleman will be at the Olympia in Las Vegas, Nevada signing his new book “Blood, Sweat, and Muscles,” which details his eight Mr. Olympia wins.

Coleman posted a video of him training biceps and wrote the following message to go along with it…

“Still trying to get these little arms a little bigger. Seems the older I get the smaller they get. Oh well that just means I have to work a little bit harder which I am up to the task. Gotta be ready for the Olympia next weekend. Looking forward to signing my new book, Blood, Sweat and Muscles, My incredible story on how I became 8 times Mr Olympia and graduating from Grambling State University with Honors Cum Laude with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. Yeah Buddy!!!!!! Lightweight Baby!!!!!!!!“

Video --> https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-N8w8HlT6/

Attachments

• ronnie-coleman-750x422.jpg
    ronnie-coleman-750x422.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
Back