• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Prohormones and Fat Intake

muscle69

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've read, more than once, that prohormones are absorbed best when taken with dietary fats. My aim is to take my PH (Cyanostane) and Anabolic Matrix shortly after a meal. I find myself adding fats to my (vegetarian) meals in the form of flax seed oil, peanut butter, olive oil, almonds or walnuts. If I'm eating something with egg whites, I'll usually include one egg yolk for it's fat and cholesterol content.

Is there a minumum ideal amount of fat grams that I should consume with the meals accompanying PH's? For example, is one egg yolk, or one tablespoon of peanut butter going to be sufficient or should I increase the fat grams for those meals?

something like a tablespoon of either peanut butter, or olive oil/hazlenut oil/macadamian oil would work just fine. Also, I hope you're not planning on bulking with a vegetarian diet.... that's damn near impossible. Soy proteins/vegetarian proteins increase estrogen. You need to at least eat fish, chicken, maybe turkey, eggs are also good, and some whey protein in order to build muscle, this goes for any anabolic you take, and also goes for building muscle naturally.

LOL I'm hoping to do some bulking and some cutting. I've been making some progress. I get a little soy but not a lot. Some beans. A fair amount of lentils because they're a little higher in protein/serving. A lot of fat-free and 2% cottage cheese and low-carb, low-fat yogurt. Some eggs (trying to increase that) and a ton of whey and whey/mixed protein supplements and protein bars if I'm on the go. It would be so much easier if I ate chicken, fish, and turkey but no.. Thanks, Biggie, for the response on how much fat with the PH should be sufficient. I'm afraid that I'm not going to get everything just right but I'm trying.

I've heard at least 10g of fat is good. As long as you are getting some good fats with it you should be fine. I take all natural PB with all of my PH doses.

I've heard at least 10g of fat is good. As long as you are getting some good fats with it you should be fine. I take all natural PB with all of my PH doses.

Thanks, GW - I get 8g with 1T. of natural PB. More with olive and flax oil if I go with 1T. Less with an egg yolk. 10g gives me a number to shoot for.. I can work with that.. :)

Methyls = doesn't matter really, but some don't like them on an empty stomach.
Non-methyls = increased absorption with fat intake.

IronMagLabs nonmethyls include; DecaDrol Max and soon 1-Andro again.

Back