• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First PH recomendation

blacksmith

Registered
Reaction score
I was leaning towards halo extreme for my first PH cycle. however some people have said cyanostane or decadrol is good as well. any advice?? i am 23 by the way

I was leaning towards halo extreme for my first PH cycle. however some people have said cyanostane or decadrol is good as well. any advice?? i am 23 by the way
Yeah, I'd go with Halo for a first cycle.

Any one of those 3 are solid choices.

They are all good choices but I'd start with Halo. If your body reacts well try Cyano for your second cycle. If you're body is still doing well bump up to DMZ for your third :)

You will need:
From IronMagLabs.com (with discount adrenolin15 for 15% OFF)
2x Halo Extreme $76.67
1x Advanced Cycle Support $33.99
1x Anabolic Matrix $33.99

Purity-Solutions.net
1x Clomid $20

And I will lay out the cycle as I would run it for the best results.
Cycle:
Halo Extreme Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x split evenly across the day

Anabolic Matrix Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x every day taken with Halo Extreme

Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 1-6
2caps at the most convenient time for yourself

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 7-8
2caps at the most convenient time for yourself

Clomid Weeks 7-10
50mg at the most convenient time for yourself

I'm here to help! ;) If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know. You can contact me via, PM, in your thread, or leave me a visitor message by clicking my username.

Shipping is free of charge on orders over $100.

thanks for that layout man, very helpful.....i have some IML 6 bromo that i got a while back, never used or opened. could i incorporate that in my pct regimen somehow??

thanks for that layout man, very helpful.....i have some IML 6 bromo that i got a while back, never used or opened. could i incorporate that in my pct regimen somehow??
Most definitely, I'd recommend either 1cap in the morning and 2caps prior to bed, or vice versa.

halo-e would be a good choice...2 caps ed to start then you could bump it if you feel everything is going ok..sides are almost zero on it..advanced cycle support is a good addition to look at also...always recommended for any cycle...another option would be a non ph/ds and thats osta rx..lots of good results and no shutdown at all with osta rx at the iml recommended dose..let us know how it goes..

Back