• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg and preventing shutdown shrinkage???

gendavis

Registered
Reaction score
The Last SDMZ cycle (SD and DMZ, not 2.0) i shutdown pretty quickly and shurnk a bit. I am now about to run 2.0 for 4-6 weeks soon. I have read that Hcg can prevent the shrinkage. I have seen oral Hcg at wal-mart and supp. stores, and was wondering if this would help. Clearly nobody wants shinkage so if any body has any pointers, products, suggestions ect. they would be greatly appericated.

Been off the forum for a while but have been making nice progress using IML products, and in return i would like to recomend SDMZ and Halo ( only two I have tried ) to any responsible adult considering these products. This is a great company and forum no BS with loads of help and support from mods and members.

Thanks

IMHO I believe Hcg to be a mild test booster that I actually have been unable to find any real studies that show it really works in this respect. I have run original sdmz while taking Ultra Male and Anabolic Matirx and still got shut down by the end of the 3rd week. When the PH's are as strong as SD and M-sten your balls are going to stop producing at some point no matter what you take. I am currently 4 weeks into halo and 2 weeks into sdmz 2.0 stacked and I can tell that my natural levels are slowing big time. Shutdown is less that a week away I think. This will all come back very quickly with a good serm and test booster for pct. I say save your money and deal with the shut down or use a milder PH. just my 2cents worth. Good luck!

Yeah everything I have read was refering to injections. On the box I saw it said it was human chorionic gondotropin and was intended to be used as a diet program? I also saw a random comment on facebook from somebody saying they were using it on a diet and it was working very well, but i have no idea where they got it. It wasn't a person that lifted either, it was a guy that has been hefty as long as i have known him?? Ill keep researching and see if i can find anything else. Hell i might just use it and see if it works.

Yeah everything I have read was refering to injections. On the box I saw it said it was human chorionic gondotropin and was intended to be used as a diet program? I also saw a random comment on facebook from somebody saying they were using it on a diet and it was working very well, but i have no idea where they got it. It wasn't a person that lifted either, it was a guy that has been hefty as long as i have known him?? Ill keep researching and see if i can find anything else. Hell i might just use it and see if it works.
the info you read on oral hcg and wieghtloss is total bs marketing..its commonly called the hcg diet and was tossed out there a few yrs back as a direct marketing scam towards women..it also requires a 500 cal diet ed..anyone would loss wieght on 500 cals ed..so the oral hcg addition is just extra $$$ for the company selling it...real injectable hcg is designed to mimic the LH signal to your testicals..which is why it allows for your balls to stay full and not shrink...i use it as part of my trt program with great effectivness at 250ius e3d...balls been hanging down for yrs..

where did 5% BF come from? i am around 10-15% is my guess?

Oh well guess ill just deal with it.

Thanks

Nah bro, i wanted to use Hcg so my balls wouldnt shrink. Thanks for your help.

Back