• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ and PCT stack..

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
Ive searched and searched and cant seem to find how this stack should be taken. On my last run i had the Super Dmz, Anabolic-Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and E-control. Now on this one im taking the SDMZ with Osta Rx, E-control, and Ultra male. So how would this be taken during the full 8 weeks?

Ive searched and searched and cant seem to find how this stack should be taken. On my last run i had the Super Dmz, Anabolic-Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and E-control. Now on this one im taking the SDMZ with Osta Rx, E-control, and Ultra male. So how would this be taken during the full 8 weeks?
I'd run it as follows

Cycle
SDMZ 2caps ed for 4wks
ACS 2caps ed for 4wks
Ultra Male 1 ed for 4wks
Osta 3caps ed for 4wks

PCT
Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) 20mg ed for 4wks
ACS 2caps ed for 4wks
Ultra Male 1 ed for 4wks
E-Control (last 3wks of PCT) 3caps ed

You can acquire the tamox from purity solutions.

from the iml store i am purchasing the pct stack.. will that alone not cover pct? or will i need to buy the nolva also?

last time i ran super dmz i had the original version but i used Anabolic-Matrix, Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and E-control and everything went smooth. i was told between what i just listed and the pct stack available at the store that the stack at the store was a better solution. just trying to figure out the Best way to do the pct while maintaining a budget

from the iml store i am purchasing the pct stack.. will that alone not cover pct? or will i need to buy the nolva also?
This isn't a pussy prohormone, it's a strong designer steroid.

I strongly encourage the nolva. $20 http://www.purity-solutions.net/tamoxifen.html

With my discount, adrenolin15, you can get the Osta, E-Control, and Ultra Male for $160 + free shipping. Unfortunately ACS is not currently in stock, due to hurricane Sandy, expect about 2wks.

If you have yet to order the Super-DMZ 2.0, you can save 10% with my discount. adrenolin10 at www.superdmz.com

ok thanks man i really appreciate your help on this. ill follow through with everything you listed

Back