• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Is it ok to use a pre-workout like m5 with my super-dmz stack?

bigace

Registered
Reaction score
hi,im 26 190lbs.my stack includes super-dmz rx 2.0,anabolic matrix,ultra-male rx,cycle support ,e-control.Dosage is as per instructions.Will use e-control and clomiphene citrate 50mg/day as pct.im curious if i can use the pre-workout m-5 while on this stack.please reply as my cycle starts today?

Just like Biggie said....it all depends on your blood pressure. I used hyde from pro supps through the 1st 2 weeks of my current cycle without any issues. By the start of the 3rd week my bp was elevated a bit so i switched to a non stim pwo. Since then bp has remained slightly elevated but within acceptable range. Within the 1st 7-10 days you shouldn't need any PWO stimulants since you will notice elevated motivation, focus and strength from the sdmz. At least this is what happened for me. You could always taper the dose of your pwo down slightly every couple of days until you find the amount that works for you. Oh yeah, dont forget to DRINK AT LEAST 1.5 GALLONS DAILY! cant stress this point enough.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't over do it. Maybe start out at a half dose and work you way up from there.

Back