• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten RX???

That's what I'm talking about!!

awesome I'm trying to drop about 8%bf by the summer and i'm hoping along with good nutrition and the gym and M-Sten RX I can achieve this.

is there a difference between the m sten rx or super dmz 2.0.....

The new M-STEN Rx is the purest Methylstenbolone product ever released to the market. It will be VERY clean and pure.

is there a difference between the m sten rx or super dmz 2.0.....

SDMZ 2.0 has M-Sten and Dymethazine, M-Sten Rx is pure M-Sten, however this new batch contains NO Superdrol, it's pure M-Sten.

thanks guys i will be waiting patiently for it to be release on iml cant wait

Since there will be no Superdrol in M-Sten RX can we expect it to stick around for a while? Or is that a loaded question?

there is no way to know what our crazy ass FDA will do next.
This. Something to consider, everyone: If you have the means, try to stock up a little each month on any products you suspect will eventually be banned. This will leave you with a nice stock pile once they ban EVERYTHING we like. Not to mention, the extra strength will serve us well during the eventual zombie apocalypse...food for thought. :cool:

this is why i going to buy alot of bottles of m stenrx cant wait

Only 10 mg seems pretty week..... what was reasoning for abolishing dmz 2.0? If going with pure msten can't you boost the mg's a little???? Need something to compete with old dmz and methadrol....

10mg of M-STEN is already a high dose per capsule. Ultradrol that was the first Msten product on the market and it only had a puny 4mg per capsule.

I know they still have some. I thought iml stopped making it though?? Would be nice to see some stronger designers released with double or triple compound formulas.

I know they still have some. I thought iml stopped making it though?? Would be nice to see some stronger designers released with double or triple compound formulas.

If you look around you can still find some of those double and triple compounds. They are not IML but they are still floating around. What is it your looking for at this point?

we had some delays but testing is complete on the compound and we expect finished product in stock by Dec. 2, 2012

Did I real just stumble across this today the day it launched to find M-Sten sold out? Sorry to ask but what is the update on availability? thanks

There are other companies with large options of single double triple and even four and five compounds together. I like iml and was hoping they would come out with something new to compete.

Example: product in one cap = 40mg of DMZ, 10 mg of methly-sten, 75 mg of Max lmg, 20mg of 5a hydroxy.

iml has legit compounds that work. Why not increase product venue.

Back