• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca-drol Stack

powerm64

Registered
Reaction score
I have ordered a Deca-Drol stack and was wondering if anyone has ever had problems with gyno with this stack. I understand this is a wet compound and this is a side effect. Also the anabolic matrix with the stack says to take two, twice daily but on the website it says to take two a day period. I was also wondering how much and when to take the 6 Bromo. I also have a bottle of CEL P.C.T. to take after cycle. Any suggestions on how to take the P.C.T. with the stack? Thanks.

Im just about done with the deca drol stack that I also stacked with the halo extreme. No problems at all. Will actually be looking for something a little stronger next time.

chip said:
Im just about done with the deca drol stack that I also stacked with the halo extreme. No problems at all. Will actually be looking for something a little stronger next time.

Good to hear you had no problems!

Many guys report 3 caps is the sweet spot on Halo Extreme. I think 2-4 caps daily is a good dose for male users.

I was only taking 2 of the halo and 3 deca daily.

Hey Chip, what kind of strength gains did you see with your stack?

Everything went up. I was pleased with the strength gains but I did not gain any weight. Im 6'00" and 240 pounds and that remained constant. If I had to guess I would say I did drop BF while keeping same weight but not sure how much. Up 25 on bench and 15 on mil. Press. Hope that helps.

chip 04 said:
Everything went up. I was pleased with the strength gains but I did not gain any weight. Im 6'00" and 240 pounds and that remained constant. If I had to guess I would say I did drop BF while keeping same weight but not sure how much. Up 25 on bench and 15 on mil. Press. Hope that helps.

Sounds like overall you made out pretty good.

Back