• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bridging Halo to Osta??

EvanNPChopeful

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys do I need to do a PCT after taking Halo Extreme 75mg a day for 6 weeks or can I just bridge it with Osta Rx, M-Sten Rx for 4 weeks and then go into a Cynostane Rx Stack? I would also want to take M-Sten Rx while taking the Stack as well. Thanks for your help

Ok I have read that Halo doesn't need a PCT and now you guys are telling me that I do so I will do a PCT cycle then after that can I do the Cyanostane Rx cycle with M-Sten Rx cycle?

Thanks guys I'm not completely new to Pro's however I am not as knowledgeable as you guys this is why I asked the question. I am going to take the 10 weeks off after the PCT then by then i'll have insurance again and i'll get the blood work but then I will be doing the Cyanostane cycle along with M-Sten. thanks for the help.

scary how little research you've done lol, research is the most important part when were newbies ! Don't rush dude

Time on+PCT=time off is general rule of thumb (so halo for 6 weeks+4 week PCT=10 weeks time off following, then you may cycle again) that's the safe way to go

So, I hear a lot about using osta rx as a bridge. Can you elaborate some? i.e. can you take the osta during the time off, or is that still considered part of the PCT?

yeah, that's perfect. Thanks Biggie! I'll finish off halo+PCT then run osta for 8 weeks before I run another PH.

Back