• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Fed Up and need Help

Sergeant_Morgan

Registered
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I have used dfferent prohorones in the past and have honestly had it up to here with seeing no gains. For years have gone on an off cycles wth little to no results. I have tried almost every prohormone on the market, under major labels, from HALADRO AND NOVADEX XT to PINK MAGIC AND THE ASTROID STACK. I invested in this stack ony becuase my friends told me it worked for everyone else they know. right know im 5'10 and 190 lbs with 15" arms...not impressive I know.....I need help. Yes Im eating..actually so much that it hurts. Im delpoyed right now so there is only so much nurtrion I can get. Other than heavy weights and downing protein shake after protein shake...what am I missing. Im putting my pride down here, im tired of wasting money...please help.

I do not know much about the ph's you listed but if they are legit and you ran a proper PCT and saw no gains then your workout or your diet is off. I am 5'9" at 170 and last year I ran H-Drol at 75 for 5 weeks, gained 12 and kept 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, those are test boosters not PH's. Your not going to see anything from that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergeant_Morgan said:
Gentlemen,

I have used dfferent prohorones in the past and have honestly had it up to here with seeing no gains. For years have gone on an off cycles wth little to no results. I have tried almost every prohormone on the market, under major labels, from HALADRO AND NOVADEX XT to PINK MAGIC AND THE ASTROID STACK. I invested in this stack ony becuase my friends told me it worked for everyone else they know. right know im 5'10 and 190 lbs with 15" arms...not impressive I know.....I need help. Yes Im eating..actually so much that it hurts. Im delpoyed right now so there is only so much nurtrion I can get. Other than heavy weights and downing protein shake after protein shake...what am I missing. Im putting my pride down here, im tired of wasting money...please help.

I've never messed with the anabolics you mentioned above. That being said I've curb tested Metha-Drol, DMZ, Halo-Extreme, Deca-Drol & Cyanostane & I can tell you the quality behind these products are 2nd to none. I'm one of those reps that refuses to report on a product that I haven't cycled, the idea here is to give real world feedback.

Just keep in mind not all PHs sold on the net are created equally. Let us know what your actual goals are & we can propose/build a cycle from there.

Run Super DMZ and you WILL make gains period. Super DMZ is the real deal.Its an incredibly strong designer steroid if you are willing to work hard in the gym and at the kitchen table.

Gentlemen,

In regards to your questions and comments, I want what every red blooded American Male Marine wants....to look like the guys on the recruiting posters. I want huge arms and a swoll back and chiseled pecks. I do not care what have to do to get to these goals as have already beaten myself up so much I am willing to go further. I have lost over 130lbs of pure body fat, joined the Marine Corps, gotten a little more buff, and now I want to go to the next goal. I WANT TO BE HUGE!! Ill eat what i'll need to and lift what I need to, but I need guidance from the masters. I will be your padawan learner,if you will be my Jedi Master....and yes I just made that refference. So lets begin here are my stats as it stands.

Status: Deployed, wth only so much good nutrition avaiable, but plenty of free time for the gym as I am behind the wire currently.

Weight: 190lbs

Bench weight: 225-235

Dead Lift: 315-330

Squat: 350

I love powerlifting as you can see. Now, maybe im being to hard on my self as I know these are good weights, but want mass gents...I wanna come home from deployment and use my leave time to its fullest if you undertstand what I mean. Bring it on, I love being pushed to the brink. My lifes motto is "You never know your limits till you test your boundries".

Btw, feel free to email me personally @ brandon.e.morgan@afg.usmc.mil

Sergeant_Morgan said:
Gentlemen,

In regards to your questions and comments, I want what every red blooded American Male Marine wants....to look like the guys on the recruiting posters. I want huge arms and a swoll back and chiseled pecks. I do not care what have to do to get to these goals as have already beaten myself up so much I am willing to go further. I have lost over 130lbs of pure body fat, joined the Marine Corps, gotten a little more buff, and now I want to go to the next goal. I WANT TO BE HUGE!! Ill eat what i'll need to and lift what I need to, but I need guidance from the masters. I will be your padawan learner,if you will be my Jedi Master....and yes I just made that refference. So lets begin here are my stats as it stands.

Status: Deployed, wth only so much good nutrition avaiable, but plenty of free time for the gym as I am behind the wire currently.

Weight: 190lbs

Bench weight: 225-235

Dead Lift: 315-330

Squat: 350

I love powerlifting as you can see. Now, maybe im being to hard on my self as I know these are good weights, but want mass gents...I wanna come home from deployment and use my leave time to its fullest if you undertstand what I mean. Bring it on, I love being pushed to the brink. My lifes motto is "You never know your limits till you test your boundries".

Btw, feel free to email me personally @ brandon.e.morgan@afg.usmc.mil

This proposed cycle below will meet your needs as long as the correct diet & training is in place. If you don't put on 12-15lbs of solid mass on this cycle, it wasn't meant to be.

[b]SUPER-DMZ Rx/Deca-Drol Max 8 WEEK MASS CYCLE[/b]

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Deca-Drol Max - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily ( 2 caps AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

Gentlemen,

With the above stack, is there anything else I need or can take with it? I dont want to overload my kidneys, but can I take anythng else, suck as jack3d , yok3d, creatine, protein, multivitamins?

-Morgan

Sergeant_Morgan said:
Gentlemen,

With the above stack, is there anything else I need or can take with it? I dont want to overload my kidneys, but can I take anythng else, suck as jack3d , yok3d, creatine, protein, multivitamins?

-Morgan

You can add in all those items you mentioned. The ACS will cover you on your organ supps.

Gentlemen,

Understood. I am still awaiting my shipment of the cycle I put on order, I dont expect to get it for another week or so. So a question while I wait, what kinds of gains can I expect with this cycle in the first 2 or 3 weeks? Example, will my arms suddenly grow 3 inchs? Just so I dont get demotivated, wth proper amounts of eating and a 2-3hr daily workout schedule, what should I expect to see?

-Morgan

check this out from a old broke down salty war dog .
1st lower your reps and sets , 8 light , 6 medium , 4 heavy , 2 fuckn heavy .
2nd you should only work like two groups a day
3rd take some fuckn L-Glutamine
4th the stuff on here works .
5th the way the military works out is fuckn dumb at best , going to failure every time will just rock you out and burn up muscle .
6th you should have no problem gettn good grub while deyployed since you have access to a computer your at some kind of FOB , or somth right 4 meals a day make it work .
and no damn rip its .
any other questions and i'll try and help bro
SEMPER KILL!!!!!
04-08
Baghdad 05-06
Iran / Iraq border 06-07
:eek:

Sergeant_Morgan said:
Gentlemen,

Understood. I am still awaiting my shipment of the cycle I put on order, I dont expect to get it for another week or so. So a question while I wait, what kinds of gains can I expect with this cycle in the first 2 or 3 weeks? Example, will my arms suddenly grow 3 inchs? Just so I dont get demotivated, wth proper amounts of eating and a 2-3hr daily workout schedule, what should I expect to see?

-Morgan

You can expect to see a nice 8-12lb gain. Not sure about 3" on the pipes? That's all about routine etc. Oh by the way, 2-3hrs in the gym is over the top. You might want to re-think that whole situation.

hey devil nuts workn out for 2-4 hrs is motarded aim for 1- 1 1/2 hrs trust me .
whey protein isolate , L-Glutamine , Creatine ,BCAA at 1200
15-30 mins pre workout orange juice or white grape juice W/ Creatine , beta aline , BCAA , AKG or even better GlycoCarn
post work out immediately take in blended protein W/ L-Glutamine , BCAA , Creatine
Rack ops Cassein protein .
take in at least 2-4 grams of protein per lb of body weight .
with methadrol go for 4grams .
get me a nvg arm that fits the mount and i'll send u a tub of protein get me a pvs 14 ill get u a cycle .

SEMPER KILL!!!!
:eek:

8)

Gents,

I am almost complete with my first week of this cycle and all I can say is wow.

I put up 100lb dumbells today, and that was at the end on my workout. I feel and look bigger and I have yet to really begin. You folks weren't kidding. I cant wait to see the final results. Not, just the supplement advice but the food and workout advice as well. I was overtraining, but now that I have some good knowledge and some good supplements I can really make a difference in the way I look. Thanks again guys. I will post later when I have more to report.

****All Comments Are Closed****

Sergeant_Morgan 097344 said:
8)

Gents,

I am almost complete with my first week of this cycle and all I can say is wow.

I put up 100lb dumbells today, and that was at the end on my workout. I feel and look bigger and I have yet to really begin. You folks weren't kidding. I cant wait to see the final results. Not, just the supplement advice but the food and workout advice as well. I was overtraining, but now that I have some good knowledge and some good supplements I can really make a difference in the way I look. Thanks again guys. I will post later when I have more to report.

****All Comments Are Closed****

Thanks for the feedback, be sure to keep us posted as things progress.

gents,

A question. Now that am on week2 and will have to start my post cycle soon, I have a question. The 6 bromo that came with the stack, it is a post cycle therapy correct? Do I take it by itself, or do i have to stack it with anything? One more question, how much will I lose post cycle..poundage wise? Will I keep growing, or will I start shrinking?

-morgan

Gentlemen,

Following up as instructed. I am now on the middle of week two and I can tell you that I am getting bigger. I dont see much difference, but my friends do. They have told me that my back is getting broader and my chest is as well. Not to mention that i have been taking measurements on a weekly basis, not only for my refference but to show others the transformation. I have enough supplements to complete two full cycles and honestly cant wait to see what i actually look like on week 8 of the second cycle. By the time I go home from this deployment I truely believe I will be stacked. That being said, any tips or tricks on how not to plateau? I have mananged to make a good diet plan, and I dont want it to be ruined for lack of effort or knowledge in the gym. Any pointers?

-Morgan

Sergeant_Morgan said:
gents,

A question. Now that am on week2 and will have to start my post cycle soon, I have a question. The 6 bromo that came with the stack, it is a post cycle therapy correct? Do I take it by itself, or do i have to stack it with anything? One more question, how much will I lose post cycle..poundage wise? Will I keep growing, or will I start shrinking?

-morgan

The Ultra Male & Anabolic Matrix will aid in retaining your gains during PCT. You can expect to see 2-3lb drop post cycle, it's just the nature of the beast. Just make sure you don't cut back on your training/diet.

Back