• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz

EricFacklam

Registered
Reaction score
Im am running my first cycle of dmz 2.0 have tried original for 2 weeks. So some gains. Was wondering if there's better exercise to do on it to get the most out of it compound better...?

Anything strength or powerlifting related.

Im am running my first cycle of dmz 2.0 have tried original for 2 weeks. So some gains. Was wondering if there's better exercise to do on it to get the most out of it compound better...?
So if I took my first one at 8:30 and didn't work out untill three it would still be effective right?

So if I took my first one at 8:30 and didn't work out untill three it would still be effective right?

I like training full body, or near full body every other day when on a good strong cycle. I'm doing this now on Osta, Hal, and Cyano, and people are already saying they can tell I'm on something after only 2wks! It does not matter when you take your doses as long as you take the doss at the same time every day.. you can take them all at the same time or split them throughout the day.. And you can expect about 7-10 days before you notice the Super-DMZ knockin at the door.

Back